10/14 HoF - The Wizard

Comments

• whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    Happy to check the rankings after my first cycle and not see DFBB’s squad in my bracket this week! 
  • JCAM80JCAM80 Registered Users, Member 606 Posts
    Same lineup as previous weeks...
  • JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    for those who have Mookie Wilson... how high do you have his skills and does he "qualify" as your closer with the risp skill?
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    Everything the same in terms of pitchers for those of you who have already cycled him several times?

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• mwilson829mwilson829 Registered Users, Member 364 Posts
    I just beat it and didn't notice any difference.
    Thank you! About to start HoF. I always take the low hanging fruit first and hope to get lucky with the box. LOL

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• mwilson829mwilson829 Registered Users, Member 364 Posts
    I can’t decide if it would really be worthwhile to spend the time and LXP necessary to cycle cap Ozzie. I already have Cabrera at 450 at SS, and I just don’t particularly like the blowout/RISP combo of skills. Can’t decide if it want to just cycle a few times to build more LXP, or if I should just bite the bullet and cycle cap him. 
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    Blow out and risp is great for 6.9 😉
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • bryzzo1744bryzzo1744 Registered Users, Member 58 Posts
    What hand is the pitcher in 6 8.   I cant remember 
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    What hand is the pitcher in 6 8.   I cant remember 
    Right.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    Kruk gettin it done!!!
    You need to be part of my Kruk Khronikles

• COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
    Think we will get an event boost today ?
    @COWPILEY - can this even be talked about with the new rules?!?

• duckk123duckk123 Registered Users, Member 296 Posts
    fatDaddy said:
    Recycling Legends already (Edmonds)... Better skills than the one I've already got though. 
    theyve already recycled dale murphy too, and baines.. and cabrera. lol
    Is this guy any good?? 😉
    damn i got carter and i was so pissed bc i really wanted edmonds. 
    duckk123 said:
    Is this guy any good?? 😉
    damn i got carter and i was so pissed bc i really wanted edmonds. 
    his skills are nutty
  • COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
    You are probably right @KSMETS. Was just hoping for a little light at the end of the tunnel since we are into the “don’t bring that weak stuff in here” time of the event. 
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Real knife 🔪 in prison! First try 😬
  • tribeguy2147tribeguy2147 Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    first time really ever trying it. I swear it was easier than classic. And i dont know why. Still very time consuming tho. 
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts

Good times!
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Bought 6 more boxes pulled Edmonds again and this guy on the 6th. One 490 position left to fill 1b and done ✅ 
    Bought 6 more boxes pulled Edmonds again and this guy on the 6th. One 490 position left to fill 1b and done ✅ 
    Takes me back to the one skill 490 carter in ‘18 I pulled from a free legend pick.  
    oh @mythicaldragon... momma taught me if I don't have anything nice to say I shouldn't say anything at all so, instead of the jealous hatred I have for your damn luck I will say, congrats on the great pulls sir. 

KSMETS said:
    oh @mythicaldragon... momma taught me if I don't have anything nice to say I shouldn't say anything at all so, instead of the jealous hatred I have for your damn luck I will say, congrats on the great pulls sir. 

To be fair,that luck was decently paid for.  ;)
    bigvivec said:
    KSMETS said:

To be fair,that luck was decently paid for.  ;)
    I totally agree... my luck on his "6 more boxes" would have been a combination of bxp/pxp and the worst possible 360 in the group. 

I got within 6-5 with a guy on second six times last night and lost every single time. 

Once the game crashed. I was livid.

Twice I had it with one out, and got six straight curves to keep me from getting a chance.

The other three times I got a straight pitch, only to noodle bat it for an out or DP.

No Smith for me, but I did pull Gary Carter.

• dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts

Not brave enough for 6.10 but handled 6.9 with ease. Getting down to 44min cycles with only gold spent on last 3 and none on restarts. 

So reading about the update today, I noticed last night the ball seemed to "skip" a lot. Definitely threw off timing, especially in later rounds.

• benny100benny100 Registered Users, Member 757 Posts

Not brave enough for 6.10 but handled 6.9 with ease. Getting down to 44min cycles with only gold spent on last 3 and none on restarts. 
    I used him at 6.8 and 6.9 different times and he was great - reinforced my belief that the skills you start with are what you play with throughout the round. He's a great versatile guy with the switch hitting