Update is LIVE!!! (android users, please read)

DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
edited October 2019 in General TSB Discussion
I haven't done it yet, but ...

EDIT: many android users are reporting very big lag. If you haven't already updated, I'd advise you wait for the time being.

If you're not having fun, you're losing.
Prev1

Comments

• DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Thanks to @dkarski87 for the tier 2 brackets. Anyone have the tier 1 bracket?
  • whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    Will the update rebracket us? I’m in first, which is a super rarity, I’ll hate it if I’m all a sudden 30 
    whammo911 said:
    Will the update rebracket us? I’m in first, which is a super rarity, I’ll hate it if I’m all a sudden 30 
    I'm not certain. I'm not going to do it till after the event is over.
  • cb11cb11 Registered Users, Member 341 Posts
    Do you know by chance when it will be on iOS
    cb11 said:
    Do you know by chance when it will be on iOS
    It's available on IOS now.
  • TheLegend17TheLegend17 Registered Users, Member 373 Posts
    It's 4 times slower than it already was on Android. WoH is a nightmare. Well done.
  • 69leroyjenkins69leroyjenkins Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    I have a Pixel 2, and the update has slowed the game down for me immensely.  It's taking ~35 seconds to sim a single game of WOH.
    I have a Pixel 2, and the update has slowed the game down for me immensely.  It's taking ~35 seconds to sim a single game of WOH.
    I've heard the same from another android user. UGH!!!
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Not in my iTunes Store? 🤷🏻‍♂️ Anyone know how to make it appear?
  • mancov2001mancov2001 Registered Users, Member 62 Posts
    It's so bad on Android, at least a 2 second delay
  • mancov2001mancov2001 Registered Users, Member 62 Posts
    Maybe even worse 
  • More2Most2FirstMore2Most2First Registered Users, Member 777 Posts
    edited October 2019
    @mythicaldragon
    Seems hit or miss in iOS App Store so far.  A couple from my group show it available and a few, including myself, don’t.

One of my group said it seems maybe a little faster after the update on iOS though..sorry Android users 😔
  • benny100benny100 Registered Users, Member 757 Posts
    Why would they do this mid event.????... I turned my auto updates off as soon as I saw initial reports of how horrible the lag is.....WoH looks like slugfest on Android lol.....
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    Is it not time to fire Jermoe Collin, and bring in a new VP of Glu Sports that would oversee a competent department?
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
    Is the Tier 6 Progress reward for this event still at 2.5M ? 
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    Yeah I made a huge mistake of downloading it.  Knew I should've waited.
    Just no.  
    I guess it’s a blessing in disguise then that it’s not available for me 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • BigBibbins333BigBibbins333 Registered Users, Member 243 Posts
    Last time I updated (a few months ago) I was part of the crowd that was then unable to log in at all for 18 straight days. I think I'll skip this update...with the way the game lags on Android now I can't even imagine it possibly being worse. Thanks for the heads up.
  • bryzzo1744bryzzo1744 Registered Users, Member 58 Posts
    Unbearably slow.   Almost unplayable.   Trying to open boxes is a nightmare as well
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    edited October 2019
    DFBB said:
    Click the arrows to view all club levels and their rewards. I think it says that in the fine print on the right. 
  • TheLegend17TheLegend17 Registered Users, Member 373 Posts
    This just cements the ignorance of these developers. How they are still employed is amazing 
    DFBB said:
    Click the arrows to view all club levels and their rewards. I think it says that in the fine print on the right. 
    I still haven't updated. I saw them on the iphone and the rewards are actually pretty nice. Really need Android to get fixed asap.
    Finally got the update I had to sign out of my iTunes and then back in and that fixed it if anyone else is having trouble getting the update to show up on iOS. 
    So far so good I think the update is a positive new rewards are nice. I’m iOS tho.. I feel sorry for u android guys hopefully they get the lag fixed for android. 
    Lol don't do it yet @DFBB I'm not fast on this game, but classic level 5 just took me 20 minutes to get to, and then lose at 5.7.  Usually it's only about 11 mins for me to beat classic level 5 …even the gameplay is really laggy.  Guess my WoH day is cut extra short.
    Just no.  
  • whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    iOS is fine so far and no rebracketing
  • pleeman11pleeman11 Registered Users, Member 11 Posts

Everyone who is on android and did the tsb update, did you guys also do the android update at the came out in early October?
  • pleeman11pleeman11 Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    Weekend
  • lpoheronlpoheron Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    DFBB said:
    Everyone who is on android and did the tsb update, did you guys also do the android update at the came out in early October?
    I did both updates on android. It was really fast before this new update, now it is so slow I won't even try to cycle any level.
    DFBB said:
    Yeah I did that update as well.
    Just no.