Update is LIVE!!! (android users, please read)

2Next

Comments

• MulderkenMulderken Registered Users, Member 155 Posts
    Hopefully fixed by tomorrow or I'll want a refund on field pass purchase this week
  • UltimateWarriorUltimateWarrior Registered Users, Member 543 Posts

If it’s 50 to or 100 bracket. That’s highe
  • Taknadump111Taknadump111 Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
    Yes sir, wish I would have read this first! Android lag is Horrible.. I'm thinking I'm getting closer now to  being DONE! Like mentioned in other threads not sure if I really care about keeping just for VIP gifts!!
  • Punkers777Punkers777 Registered Users, Member 236 Posts
    Any changes to season rewards? Or is it still pxp? 
  • MoenPDCMoenPDC Registered Users, Member 615 Posts
    @mythicaldragon what exactly did you do I signed in and out of App Store and iTunes four times still no update in App Store 
  • dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,615 Posts

No. 
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 1,841 Posts
    @MoenPDC go to settings.. then iTunes App Store.. click on Apple ID.. sign out and sign back in. 

@mythicaldragon did that three times to no avail
  • whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    Just search the app, once I clicked on it the update popped up
  • COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    I just did a search in the App Store and it was there with an update button. 
  • whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    So the big allstar update for box discount is a whopping 5% if you reach level 25...so worth it!
    MoenPDC said:
    @mythicaldragon did that three times to no avail
    Idk man 🤷🏻‍♂️ It worked for myself and club mates 
    I think I’m just slow. Every time I searched it all it said was open. If I clicked on open icon it brought me to the game . BUT when I clicked on it and opened up the description it turned to update
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 889 Posts
    So I did a time test with my season mode, games 105 to 108, I started at 11:45cst and I finished it at 11:59cst.  4 games in 14 minutes.  Is that a new high score?  So fast, lightning speed!  Feels just like yesterday it was four minutes... oh yeah it was.
    Still giving glu money?  That's the problem.  They'll never change if you don't.
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    DFBB said:
    Thanks to @dkarski87 for the tier 2 brackets. Anyone have the tier 1 bracket?
    Nomenclature.....tier two is the majors.  One isnmonirs, 3 is Cooperstown.  That said my little club is majors too.  
  • tribeguy2147tribeguy2147 Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    Im on android. For me the load times were slower. But the actual game simulator went a tad bit faster. But overall with load time. It stayed the same as in time to complete a game
  • JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 626 Posts
    being android really sucks sometimes! I want to do the update to see where my club got placed but REFUSE to update my droid account until I hear some droid users say the game play is at least similar to pre-update speed.
  • bobby12587bobby12587 Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    CS is aware of this issue and they are working on it