Update Should NOT BE MADE MANDATORY.

dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 2,263 Posts
Plain and simple. The game was bad enough before, this is bullshit on a whole new level. Allow users to remain behind on the current version without forcing an update. Bad enough its a bunch of clowns running QA testing that took 2 months roll out... And it made it even worse for droid users.
"Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
– The Great Houmy

Comments

• ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    I don’t think it’s mandatory it didn’t force me to update. I also got the viewing gift that said only available on the update. Not planning on updating until everyone else works out the bugs 
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 2,263 Posts
    it will be soon enough. Always force the updates within a week or so.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan New Member Registered Users 2,972 Posts
    dkarski87 said:
    it will be soon enough. Always force the updates within a week or so.
    “You can’t play Cvc unless you are on the new version” as an example of how to force you to update. 
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,134 Posts
    Sweet.......going to kick some android butt in CvC then.....
  • ECV1827ECV1827 Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    bigvivec said:
    Sweet.......going to kick some android butt in CvC then.....
    See you in the auto plays my friend.. If this thing loads! Mines so far behind I have babe ruth as a prime player

• Scioscia_FanScioscia_Fan Registered Users, Member 258 Posts
    Apparently it just auto updated itself. I didn't update the game last night after reading the forums and kept playing woh. Closed the app after midnight. Today I launched the game and it's showing a new intro screen and says v2.00. Season mode is taking 2-5 minutes per game. JC, do they not playtest any of this trash.
  • JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 549 Posts
    Slow down there scioscia... why would they want to actually use their own product lol.
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 832 Posts
    Apparently it just auto updated itself. I didn't update the game last night after reading the forums and kept playing woh. Closed the app after midnight. Today I launched the game and it's showing a new intro screen and says v2.00. Season mode is taking 2-5 minutes per game. JC, do they not playtest any of this trash.
    Yep, the game is garbage now.  Can't even play it.  Tried a prime game and made it to the 7th inning before just closing the app.  Only took four minutes to get there.
    Still giving glu money?  That's the problem.  They'll never change if you don't.