Options

“Cool down crapola”

BizertoBizerto Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
Has anyone left a club during today’s event yet? If so.. how long was the cool down period before you can re-join another club? Any other details would be good too. Thanks

Comments

• Options
    drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

I would like to know as well. I'm in a great club, but I win often and it clearly pisses off a few members. I do my best to get the daily progress rewards so everyone gets 200 gold in the mornings on weekdays. I have gotten them almost every single time, but I also consistently win MVP and high round too because I generally own multipliers.

It is clear I should probably make a move but I don't want to be punished for it at the same time.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• Options
    LudwigMonsterLudwigMonster Registered Users, Member 381 Posts
    @drsmartassphd kick your least favorite club member, then send him a PM asking how long said cool down period lasts. 
  • Options
    MoenPDCMoenPDC Registered Users, Member 615 Posts
    yes does ANYONE know.....we have been talking about leaving this club and going back to our club from yesterday since we have the 1.4 multiplier for the weekend, but kinda nervous if its a 12+ hour CD we will be SOL tomm
  • Options
    slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    hahaha comment of the day goes to @LudwigMonster
  • Options
    ReecesReeces Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    The CoolDown thing is not in effect yet... Just tested it on my place holder club.
    Staying at GOLD in 2020....

• Options
    drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    Let us know if you find anything tomorrow. I don't want to leave until I get the gold in the morning.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• Options
    bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    I jumped around during the event. Was the same as it has been, just not able to create a club with live bonuses at the 11th hour.  
  • Options
    The only thing different was during cvc... jumping to lower clubs will result in you getting the lower amount of entries..even if you started in higher club with more entries.

• Options
    I stayed lateral, did not go either up or down.  Nice observation.  One of the things I used to do would be to duck into a diamond club prior to going around sniping to load a 9x clip.  Guess that’s done now too.  
  • Options
    Yep... And going back to your club will not restore the higher entries... So beware of this!!!!

• Options
    Reeces said:
    Yep... And going back to your club will not restore the higher entries... So beware of this!!!!
    I don’t understand.  This was never a thing.  If you drop out of a club mid CvC round it is ostensibly because you’re getting it handed to you and you’re going to hunt somewhere else. Once you leave your club during an event for any reason, be it points dropping, bonus club utilization or CvC sniping, your points accrued disappear from your personal event tallly. Those points stick for the club and your FP tally, you’re just zeroed out for that round of CvC and the event overall.  
  • Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    edited October 2019
    One more reason not to update! 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71