CvC and spending gold

KeytonicKeytonic Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
I know 99% of the community will agree with me on this and we are all wondering. Why isnt there a button asking "are you sure you want to buy?" And for us all who play CvC but have lives as well, why cant I play the 4pm cvc, go on with my life start the 7pm at 717pm but yet get the damn rewards I earned from the 4pm slate? All of you developers creating games anymore have lost touch with us . I know after the downturn to this ya all will start another series of games, and or move on to another company name selling more of this without feeling bad from stealing from us. Thanks for showing the greed

Comments

• Trekkie6511Trekkie6511 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    I agree 100%. I have never witnessed such greed and the need to purchase absolutely everything
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    Keytonic said:
    I know 99% of the community will agree with me on this and we are all wondering. Why isnt there a button asking "are you sure you want to buy?" And for us all who play CvC but have lives as well, why cant I play the 4pm cvc, go on with my life start the 7pm at 717pm but yet get the damn rewards I earned from the 4pm slate? All of you developers creating games anymore have lost touch with us . I know after the downturn to this ya all will start another series of games, and or move on to another company name selling more of this without feeling bad from stealing from us. Thanks for showing the greed
    Stop crying.  I live on the other side of the world....BG day CvC starts with an 11pm collection then a 1am start, 4am, 7am, etc.  part of the goal of the event is to get us checking in, to be online, to be in and out more frequently.  I accept it for what it is......hella easier for you in your chair the way I see it.  

Set set your alarm!  Surely you can work out how to steal one minute to collect in between rounds.  If you can’t, then why is that anyone else’s problem other than yours?!  
  • KeytonicKeytonic Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
    Not about setting an alarm . Some of us have jobs and lives. Sorry when I play then real life calls and I cant make it, alarm or not. So yeah not so easy to just "set the alarm" as you may say. But hey you have an alarm, cool bro. 
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts

Not everything can can be adjusted or SHOULD be adjusted to suit an individual.  I’m shocked some of my staff can dress themselves and find their way to work.  Responsibility comes in a lot of shapes and forms.......I guarantee I’m more busy and inconvenienced than you are and I’ve managed to work it out without asking to change the rules to better suit me.  Do you still go pee if you need to when real life is calling?  Cause that’s all the time it will take bud............alarm......set your alarm and you’re gold!
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    I appreciate the sticker usage @bigvivec
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71