Update 2.0.2

Comments

• checkitmylescheckitmyles Registered Users, Member 94 Posts
    For me that usually means I never get matched with a club and get an automatic win as long as I score more than 0 points. I'm sitting on 11 points right now just waiting to see if I ever have to use the rest of my entries.
  • benny100benny100 Registered Users, Member 757 Posts
    KSMETS said:
    What the actual hell does this mean in the middle of clash? You're going to wait for my final score and then match me?!?

That's the best matchup u can get. If u have field pass and need to clear milestones u can go to town on Chris Tillman with an all lefty line up and the bonus player from yesterday's HOF. I have the same match up and made a big dent on the field pass milestones 
  • JCAM80JCAM80 Registered Users, Member 606 Posts
    Try to be optimistic when possible, but this update has not allowed that. If this is the Android speed tomorrow, please don't do a royale event, it would be unbearable. 
  • JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    Update... was never matched. Wanted to stay with a low score but field pass dictated using all 7 rounds lol. 
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    I think I speak on behalf of everyone when I say the only thing that can make this update right is if Glu gives us some mascot stickers. Stickers and we call it even. 
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    Yeah gotta love seeing those Tillmans lol, cleared a few field pass milestones in the early match

• ScaryTerryScaryTerry Registered Users, Member 111 Posts
    Are android users attempting to play through this crap? I know I can't force myself to do it.
  • RippersRippers Registered Users, Member 332 Posts
    I had planned on finishing my last 500 bonus games to cycle D6 today. I  wont do it now. It takes three times as long to play one game (1 minute). Just not worth it. 
  • JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    @ScaryTerry... I am but that is ONLY because I am at work. I can easily tap autoplay to end and wait for it to finish. Once that clock strikes 5 though I will probably be clash only. 

• Scioscia_FanScioscia_Fan Registered Users, Member 266 Posts
    Are android users attempting to play through this crap? I know I can't force myself to do it.
    Just watching ads. It's the only thing that isnt broken. I'll auto one play on each clash to get some rewards but thats it for me.
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    Nope.  Haven't even opened the app since this morning.  Took four minutes to get to the 7th inning of a prime game and said F this and closed it out.  I did what @Scioscia_Fan is doing and watched vids last night.  They load up faster it seems.  Too bad they don't mean anything if I can't actually play the game anymore.
    Just no.  
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    Yeah gotta love seeing those Tillmans lol, cleared a few field pass milestones in the early match

. Please teach me the way, master 😵
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    I haven't updated yet, so I'm still playing. If my game ever looks the way it does for the Android guys that have updated- I'll delete the app. It disgusts me seeing screen recordings from some of you.
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    I don't know about anyone else, but I'm on IOS and whatever they did for ads is great.  I have yet to get a "no more videos to upload" notice today. Wish it was double gold day. LOL

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    edited October 2019
    So we don’t know exactly what “cool down” consists of? I mean I know it’s to combat leaving clubs, cvc sniping, glitching, evo hunting etc... assuming  it keeps u from reentering clubs for a certain amount of time?  
  • dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    JEDDDOGGY said:

. Please teach me the way, master 😵
    I'm happy with tier 4 or 5.
    But seriously, how are people getting these ridiculously high CVC scores? I know gold and CVC sub, but kill that noise. I need to figure out how to be decent before gold and CVC sub could matter. 
  • MulderkenMulderken Registered Users, Member 173 Posts
    Update needs an update or it's just time to quit playing 
  • JCAM80JCAM80 Registered Users, Member 606 Posts
    If anyone has any luck getting a refund on Field Pass, please share ...so we can all bombard them with lost revenue. 
  • criffycriffy Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    I got auto updated overnight. Jesus the load times are brutal on android. Don't know how you d6 cyclers can deal with this hot garbage. Took me 3-4 minutes to sim my round of 4 season games. 
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    Is anyone else having a problem on iPhone?? The game is unplayable, literally, as it keeps crashing whenever I try to start a game (season, bonus, doesn't matter it keeps crashing). And it takes extra long to even open the app. 
  • Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts

• HaraycarayHaraycaray Registered Users, Member 910 Posts
    Is anyone else having a problem on iPhone?? The game is unplayable, literally, as it keeps crashing whenever I try to start a game (season, bonus, doesn't matter it keeps crashing). And it takes extra long to even open the app. 
    What model phone 
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
     assuming  it keeps u from reentering clubs for a certain amount of time?  
    Correct.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    No video achievements on old version, first step to a mandatory update.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • BigBibbins333BigBibbins333 Registered Users, Member 243 Posts

• tocopan18tocopan18 Registered Users, Member 803 Posts
    how about those bracket changes related to league category or whatever (minors, majors, Cooperstown)?
    Last night I was in a reset club to test this out (minors obviously since it was a reset club) and while trying to stay top 10 I noticed that in the top 15 clubs in my bracket, only 2 or 3 were minors, the reset were either majors or Cooperstown. Aren't they supposed to play in their own bracket or something? That's retarded. Unless that feature isn't working yet, like the cooldown period for leaving clubs.
    Any thoughts?
  • HaraycarayHaraycaray Registered Users, Member 910 Posts
    edited October 2019
    Deleted
  • matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts

When my ex-wife finds out you put a pic on here of her......
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• tocopan18tocopan18 Registered Users, Member 803 Posts
    now both iPad an iPhone crash every time I try to see details of bonus players for the day.
    Is anyone else having this issue?