Update 2.0.2

Comments

• xracmanxracman Registered Users, Member 666 Posts
    tocopan18 said:
    now both iPad an iPhone crash every time I try to see details of bonus players for the day.
    Is anyone else having this issue?
    Me too.  Happens on both my iPhones for both my teams.
  • HeadRushHeadRush Registered Users 33 Posts
    Same here
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    Is anyone else having a problem on iPhone?? The game is unplayable, literally, as it keeps crashing whenever I try to start a game (season, bonus, doesn't matter it keeps crashing). And it takes extra long to even open the app. 
    What model phone 
    iPhone 6 Plus. Is my phone too old for the game now??
  • HaraycarayHaraycaray Registered Users, Member 910 Posts
    @ShoveItUpYoenis2 I’m guessing so yeah 
  • HaraycarayHaraycaray Registered Users, Member 910 Posts
    5 year old phone 
  • topdogtopdog Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    Don't really like update game is super slow now 
  • pleeman11pleeman11 Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    edited October 2019
    I have gone back to version 1.2.1 so the games are now back to taking only 30 seconds rather than 4 minutes. Auto update has also been turned off in the google play store so I won't be updating again for awhile.
  • criffycriffy Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    @pleeman11 how did you roll back?
  • pleeman11pleeman11 Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    @criffy sent you pm
    5 year old phone 
    Glu must have teamed up with Apple to force everyone to upgrade phones
  • JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    1.2.1 never looked so good on my android device! 
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    I’ve had no issues with crashing everything works fine and actually seems to be a bit faster on iPhone 11. 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • tribeguy2147tribeguy2147 Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    I downloaded 18 again for giggles and sh*ts. Man i went thru 9 games in 3 minutes with commericals. Was pretty awesome. I never had that kind of speed before
  • MulderkenMulderken Registered Users, Member 173 Posts
    How do I go back to old version ?
  • ScaryTerryScaryTerry Registered Users, Member 111 Posts
    Any info on how to roll back the app would be much appreciated 
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    Yes I'd like to know how to go back to the previous version as well, because this new update is horsesh... manure
    Just no.  
  • MillecorsMillecors Registered Users, Member 754 Posts
    Yes I'd like to know how to go back to the previous version as well, because this new update is horsesh... manure
    Equine excrement
  • JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    It's a fight club thing... ;) 
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    Any info on how to roll back the app would be much appreciated 
    ******ATTENTION DEVELOPERS ******

This sums up the current state of the upgrade succinctly.  Please take control of the situation and issue an easy route back to the previous version before the weekend.  I fear that if this situation stretches to next week that many will just stop playing and hang up the game for the season.  That will destroy the community and, as most all postings here focus on self interest, it will spoil the game for IOS users like me who relish a large community with lots of clubs and competition to match up with.  

DO SOMETHING!
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Dont worry, there is an update in the store... Go check and see!!!!!

Wait, its IOS update. LMAO
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    IOS is running awesome btw.....means f-all for Android users but yeah, IOS is faster and smoother for me now.  
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    Why is this thread no longer at the top of the forum?  Makes it look like they're trying to bury it.  
    Just no.  
  • Itsouttahere2Itsouttahere2 Registered Users, Member 697 Posts
    Rumour on the streets is 6 games per minute on iOS. Oh...but my game keeps crashing when I click on player profiles of extremely strong players. 
    Rumour on the streets is 6 games per minute on iOS. Oh...but my game keeps crashing when I click on player profiles of extremely strong players. 
    My game is crashing when I try to swap my players and a CvC match is coming up and I’m not able to swap in my CvC bonus players. Thanks a lot Glu!!!
    Btw I run iOS. 
  • WaveburnerWaveburner Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
    @Itsouttahere2 try going to your inactive players and subbing them. I had same issue but when I tried switching from my inactives it worked. Trying to switch the guys active in the lineup wasn't happening.
    PSA: Version 2.0.3 is out on the App Store. No formal in game announcement but found out from Nelly 

• whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    iOS is lightning fast, just went platinum and knocked out 375 wins on an hour break..6.25 wins a minute...hopefully they get you Android guys up to that...sounds like you guys are playing as fast as I do on my satellite internet when I’m home
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    whammo911 said:
    iOS is lightning fast, just went platinum and knocked out 375 wins on an hour break..6.25 wins a minute...hopefully they get you Android guys up to that...sounds like you guys are playing as fast as I do on my satellite internet when I’m home
    Are you serious? 6.25 a minute? Half of that is awesome for android! Man, 🤬 this game- I'm out. GL 🤙
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    @retirepujols when you look at it. Its been crappy all year. We just accepted it (kinda) as normal. Its really terrible that we have been on a unlevel playing field all year
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    You're absolutely right @tribeguy2147, it's disgusting. I just deleted the app and left all chats on line. Time to clean all of that out and probably this forum crap as well. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    @retirepujols i  dont have a great team. I didnt spend tooo much money. So for me to stop shouldnt be too hard. It was a fun game but its gotten pretty bad. And it just makes it not fun. When u see that its just not a level playing field. They have just made it easier to walk away