Comments

• dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    Yes, based on schedule. Rainout or not.
  • Rschar21Rschar21 Registered Users, Member 60 Posts
    I’m not getting it. Dang
  • MillecorsMillecors Registered Users, Member 754 Posts
    Negative
  • dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    Lol okay. Glu doing things one way for 289 (rando) days and then just switching it up with no communication, zero explanation. This is normal.
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    edited October 2019
    Lol okay. Glu doing things one way for 289 (rando) days and then just switching it up with no communication, zero explanation. This is normal.
    They’re tirelessly working on fixing the update (the one they didn’t launch last week, and the month prior) because they noticed some significant bugs. Cut them some slack!  
    Yeah......their FEELINGS need to be considered.   

LOL.....that’s like asking to consider the feelings of the late Pizza guy or the McDs fry cook you just caught slipping his hand down inside the back of his pants for a quick crack scratch.  Compassion and empathy go the way of cold cheese and special sauce fries.  
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    It's my understanding that the regular season is automated whereas the playoffs are done manually. That said, I agree that some type of announcement should've been made. Definitely dropped the ball here.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.