Android players that stopped because of the update

babyjbootsbabyjboots Registered Users, Member 420 Posts
How many people stopped playing because of the increased lag with the new update?

I did.  I'm holding out hope that if and when they improve it and it gets back to only a ridiculous level of lag, I'll have a ton of gold to spend.

Comments

• Thekid84Thekid84 Registered Users, Member 177 Posts
    Here here! Putting minimal effort into it...
  • ScaryTerryScaryTerry Registered Users, Member 107 Posts
    I can't play the game as it is right now. I spend my time refreshing the forums now, hoping we get some sort of information. It's the only thing that keeps me somewhat sane while the wife watches 90 day fiance...
  • sherold22sherold22 Registered Users, Member 84 Posts
    Yeah I barely play, I don't have the patience for it, it took me 22 minutes to get thru WOH level 1 today
  • Scioscia_FanScioscia_Fan Registered Users, Member 266 Posts
    Season mode and watching ads here. I'm playing PS4 and Hearthstone in the meantime
  • JCAM80JCAM80 Registered Users, Member 573 Posts
    People have offered assistance to making it playable again. Take it. It works
  • BwianmanBwianman Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    Don't play anything but season mode and even that takes forever.
  • Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 955 Posts
    I took my 4 year old son for a walk with the dog.  Caught up on a television program I hadn't seen for awhile.  Then visited my dad.  Then took the family out to dinner.  It was really nice to not stress about cycle capping or autoplaying X amount of bonus games.  Could get used to other stuff again.  
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,129 Posts
    I never updated because I knew it wouldn't be good. However, I still deleted the app just off the principle that Android users got completely bent over while iOS users' experience actually IMPROVED. 3 games per minute is GREAT on an Android, iPhone guys would throw up at that sight. It's clear and obvious this game does not care about it's Android userbase, and I finally decided that's enough for me. I looked at my spending history on the playstore, and I could be taking a nice vacation every month.. that's what I should be doing anyways 😉
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • ReadingFightingPhilsReadingFightingPhils Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    I'm out too.  I had my wife change my password so I couldn't get back in.  Enough was enough
  • slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,337 Posts
    Glu do you see or care whats going on here!? I really only play hard anymore on mondays (the only day thats fun for me), but I stopped playing because of the beard oil issue. But what im saying is that you guys are losing out of a lot of people due to your ignorance.
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 872 Posts
    Glu do you see or care whats going on here!? I really only play hard anymore on mondays (the only day thats fun for me), but I stopped playing because of the beard oil issue. But what im saying is that you guys are losing out of a lot of people due to your ignorance.
    Of course they see what's going on, but do they give a shit?  Of course they don't.  They made that clear when they gave iOS a SECOND update after the first one, even though the game is working just fine over there after the update.  They just glu everything up these days.  Congrats glu.
    Still giving glu money?  That's the problem.  They'll never change if you don't.
  • Dc3085Dc3085 Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
    I'm done playing also, bonus game event will be really unfair as the iOS players will get 3 times more games in the same time frame. 
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 1,649 Posts
    I'm out too.  I had my wife change my password so I couldn't get back in.  Enough was enough
    Are you sure that it wasnt Steve who changed your password 
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan New Member Registered Users 2,977 Posts
    Hope that scored you lots of bonus points!  More than you would ever earn in the game