10/14 HoF - The Wizard

13Next

Comments

• mwilson829mwilson829 Registered Users, Member 364 Posts
    Smith worked great for me at 6.9.  I tried him once at 6.10 (when Smith was still only at d9) and I couldn't get more than 4 pitches over the middle of the plate before being curved to death.  So I gave up, went back through and beat it with Meadows to finish the cycle cap.
  • JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    Glu has a sick sense of humor... just got Edmonds from CVC. Bet he would have helped me finish hall of fame yesterday.
  • benny100benny100 Registered Users, Member 757 Posts
    KSMETS said:
    Glu has a sick sense of humor... just got Edmonds from CVC. Bet he would have helped me finish hall of fame yesterday.
    Send him my way dude - lol. He would have helped yday - but for sure he will help for the next 8 weeks or more!
  • JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    oh I am not complaining benny... just made me chuckle that they gave him to me one day after he would have been instrumental to completion. Time to chase more LXP lol.  
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    bigvivec said:
    KSMETS said:
    oh @mythicaldragon... momma taught me if I don't have anything nice to say I shouldn't say anything at all so, instead of the jealous hatred I have for your damn luck I will say, congrats on the great pulls sir. 

To be fair,that luck was decently paid for.  ;)
    For sure all the missed pulls 50k plus weekends... I definitely paid and then some. 
  • HanysYoderHanysYoder Registered Users, Member 209 Posts
    @mythicaldragon I think ur fire pulls rubbed off on me, this was the prediction reward for nats cards game monday😂
    I am Cornholio, I need TP for my bunghole
    @HanysYoder that’s awesome man! Congrats! 👍🏻 He’s one of those players that you don’t have to ask should I level him? Lol 😉
    I want that Edmonds badly, and have chased him to an extent. I pulled two legends in the last 3 hours: both Carter. Ugh. 
  • HanysYoderHanysYoder Registered Users, Member 209 Posts
    @mwilson829 and I wasn’t even trying to pull him. Because I don’t have the lxp funds. I only opened one box :/
    I am Cornholio, I need TP for my bunghole
  • criffycriffy Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    I want that Edmonds badly, and have chased him to an extent. I pulled two legends in the last 3 hours: both Carter. Ugh. 
    You mean this guy?

Taking him up to 20/20 next double gold weekend...
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts

Ill show you mine mine if you show me yours.......  ;)
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    My latest bench warmer
    If I had ever pulled him, I'd have posted the d10 version.  Alas, I didn't.  I can show you a bronze 2 Carter though (thanks for that second pull, Glu).
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    I got Carter twice too.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• WaveburnerWaveburner Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
    I've had trouble landing walk off finisher lately. Took 30k gold but I got my guy and I'm happy :smiley:

• duckk123duckk123 Registered Users, Member 296 Posts
    What do you guys think of me upgrading the Gary Carter from monday? I already have cabrera as a righty bat finisher for WOH and scioscia as a lefty bat finisher and catcher. Is he worth upgrading?
    duckk123 said:
    What do you guys think of me upgrading the Gary Carter from monday? I already have cabrera as a righty bat finisher for WOH and scioscia as a lefty bat finisher and catcher. Is he worth upgrading?
    Good player and a strong bat for multiple event incl CvC and woh. Will crush all lhp in current set up of HOF and Royale WOH, but at the moment you don’t need a true Rhb finisher for either....Royale more than HOF but with skills up he’d work (I have 490 Schmidt with the same skills and he’s doing great).  That said, he’s not a true finisher for WOH and if they were to change HOF next week and 6.10 became a LHP, Carter and Schmidt would be quickly found out.  

Personally im banking on signature Judge to at least make the WS then I won’t have the little niggles I have sending Schmidt out at the moment.  
    Put it this way.....I pulled both Edmonds and Carter.  Had the lxp for both.  Leveled Edmonds almost immediately, Carter is b1.  
    I leveled them both 🤷🏻‍♂️. I already have a 6-10 lhp finisher in Campaneris so I went ahead and leveled carter as he will be good everywhere but 6-10. Agree with bigvivec if ur looking for a 6-10 lhp killer carter is not that.