Extra Bases back?

WaveburnerWaveburner Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
I see a timer counting down to 9pm PST. Anyone else?

Comments

• JTPASTORJTPASTOR Registered Users, Member 456 Posts

• tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    Not for me, but I’ve not updated, nor will I update until this garbage is worked out 😎
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • WaveburnerWaveburner Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
    Any volunteers to test if we get jailed from this event again? 
  • UltimateWarriorUltimateWarrior Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    I sold all of my franchise coins to @retirepujols for gold. I wonder if he can do a one time courtesy and refund me
    You got gold?! Damn  I traded with him, but all I got was stickers...☹️
  • Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
    edited October 2019
    It's just not really...unique enough from CvC to even be called it's own thing.  I guess it's cool that you can use your excess energy drinks and franchise coins but the rewards aren't super exciting and it's just not really a new thing.  

I guess they want to put everyone on an even playing field and see who will spend the most to win the most?  

I just would have thought for how long they had to change Extra Bases and for how long it's been down that they would have rebooted it with something other than CvC 3.0.  (Clash being 2.0)

I can't really see people enjoying it much other than I guess night shift workers who have nothing but time at work.  Maybe that is who it is geared toward.  
  • slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    edited October 2019
    They’ll still get the rewards and rankings wrong when the events end. 
  • BOZZCOBOZZCO Registered Users, Member 102 Posts
    Just played 25 rounds with my diamond team and put up 439,390 points....then even knowing the outcome would annoy me I played 10 rounds with my placeholder silver team and put up 3,7734,700 points. If upgrades and pennants are set to 100 what am I missing ???
  • eman0023eman0023 Registered Users, Member 156 Posts
    edited October 2019
    BOZZCO said:
    Just played 25 rounds with my diamond team and put up 439,390 points....then even knowing the outcome would annoy me I played 10 rounds with my placeholder silver team and put up 3,7734,700 points. If upgrades and pennants are set to 100 what am I missing ???
    Same thing here. Placeholder Silver club in the millions and my Diamond team not even at 300k. My upgrades are at 84 and pennants are in 50s. Really dumb and flawed.
  • xracmanxracman Registered Users, Member 666 Posts
    I've played a couple EB games and the points don't show up on Field Pass totals.  Is think they would, otherwise why bother?  
  • benny100benny100 Registered Users, Member 757 Posts
    xracman said:
    I've played a couple EB games and the points don't show up on Field Pass totals.  Is think they would, otherwise why bother?  
    It did not count towards field pass back in July either- only cvc and clash counts