Update 2.0.2

Comments

• whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    Could also be how many runs you guys are scoring too that’s slowing ya down
  • nwaredstar77nwaredstar77 Registered Users, Member 222 Posts
    whammo911 said:
    Could also be how many runs you guys are scoring too that’s slowing ya down
    Yeah when I play games where im getting 100-120+runs a game, during event... Those take a bit longer. After update it was bad even on a fast phone. 
  • UltimateWarriorUltimateWarrior Registered Users, Member 543 Posts

• ScaryTerryScaryTerry Registered Users, Member 111 Posts
    It has been too long with no announcement, apology, or anything honestly.  Just reading about 6 wins a minute when it takes me 6 minutes to autoplay win kinda did the game in for me. I was going to do the roll back but really why bother
  • whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    Yikes, sorry guys I was just confirming CanadaCubs numbers, and was also a little excited to finally move up to platinum. Now I feel terrible, but atleast you know.
  • matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    PSA: Version 2.0.3 is out on the App Store. No formal in game announcement but found out from Nelly 

This topic is getting hot in hurrr.....
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• MillecorsMillecors Registered Users, Member 754 Posts
    It's not in Google play
  • navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    I’m seeing the update in my store but will wait till after work to run it. I am just curious why they are already fixing iOS issues first when Android seems to be where the biggest issues are. Hopefully they will update Android before they lose everyone else.
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    Maybe they can’t. 
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    Both of the Glu staff are iPhone users so they can’t test on Android 
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    You're absolutely right @tribeguy2147, it's disgusting. I just deleted the app and left all chats on line. Time to clean all of that out and probably this forum crap as well. 
    I wish you luck dude.  You helped me a lot in game and I know you are a good guy and I commend you for your decision.
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    edited October 2019
    Deleted.

Excellent meme skills below me @ShoveItUpYoenis2
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    You're absolutely right @tribeguy2147, it's disgusting. I just deleted the app and left all chats on line. Time to clean all of that out and probably this forum crap as well. 

Who would have thought @retirepujols would retire before Pujols. You probably made the right decision but sucks. One last meme for the road...

• checkitmylescheckitmyles Registered Users, Member 94 Posts

Who would have thought @retirepujols would retire before Pujols. You probably made the right decision but sucks. One last meme for the road...

Well that explains a lot about the Catholic priests... they’re just following the footsteps of the angels
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    Did you give the diamond club I gave you a good home?
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Thanks to @nwaredstar77, I downloaded the current version via an outside source(not google play). It runs as well, if not better, than the previous version. I've sent in feedback that the issue seems to be related to google play. Hopefully, this will all get fixed asap.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    They're probably not allowed to fix android issues because apple has glu in their pockets
    Just no.  
  • criffycriffy Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    DFBB said:
    Thanks to @nwaredstar77, I downloaded the current version via an outside source(not google play). It runs as well, if not better, than the previous version. I've sent in feedback that the issue seems to be related to google play. Hopefully, this will all get fixed asap.
    where dis at?
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    edited October 2019
    I am so tempted to reinstall simply so that I can see how bad the Android version really is and then delete again so that I can also comment how bad it is 🤔🤨😁
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

@Bigpredfan what's the current over/under on the time frame for David reinstalling? I want in on that action 🤣🤣🤣

• BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    Houmy said:
    @Bigpredfan what's the current over/under on the time frame for David reinstalling? I want in on that action 🤣🤣🤣
    Lets just say his bet was 1/10th of the pot size and he is begging for a call 
  • Dc3085Dc3085 Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
    DFBB said:
    I'm sure it's a google play issue ....lol
  • slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    Or a wifi connection
    Houmy said:
    I am so tempted to reinstall simply so that I can see how bad the Android version really is and then delete again so that I can also comment how bad it is 🤔🤨😁
    Message me on line chat and I bet you won't be commenting how bad it is
    Houmy said:
    Message me on line chat and I bet you won't be commenting how bad it is
    https://youtu.be/by8VVIMo3EQ
  • MulderkenMulderken Registered Users, Member 173 Posts
    DFBB said:
    Yeah where can we get it? 
  • Ch13fCh13f Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Please tell us what to do!!!!
    Houmy said:
    Lets just say his bet was 1/10th of the pot size and he is begging for a call 
    Poker lingo. MY MAN!!!!!

• criffycriffy Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    had to uninstall and dl'ed the apk but way way way better. thank you for finally fixing this
  • KristieKKristieK Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    I've been playing this game since May-ish. I am an Android player. Somehow, this update runs excellent, even better than before the update. 

My phone is a Motorola G6 running Android 9.0...
    I read the forum nearly everyday and just don't know why the game is running so great for me. I really feel bad for all of you having issues. Seriously, I do... I'm a shy lady so I tend not to comment but I felt the need to play it for a few days before I put my 2 cents in... Since the update, it hasn't crashed 1 time. It loads faster, no lagging, while getting gold in any aspect, I've never even gotten the there is no gold available message. I'm so sorry for all that have left and for all of you who are contemplating leaving... I've learned a ton from all of you!!! Thank you very much,
    sincerely, Kristie