Android players that stopped because of the update

babyjbootsbabyjboots Registered Users, Member 465 Posts
How many people stopped playing because of the increased lag with the new update?

I did.  I'm holding out hope that if and when they improve it and it gets back to only a ridiculous level of lag, I'll have a ton of gold to spend.

Comments

• Thekid84Thekid84 Registered Users, Member 216 Posts
    Here here! Putting minimal effort into it...
  • ScaryTerryScaryTerry Registered Users, Member 111 Posts
    I can't play the game as it is right now. I spend my time refreshing the forums now, hoping we get some sort of information. It's the only thing that keeps me somewhat sane while the wife watches 90 day fiance...
  • sherold22sherold22 Registered Users, Member 84 Posts
    Yeah I barely play, I don't have the patience for it, it took me 22 minutes to get thru WOH level 1 today
  • Scioscia_FanScioscia_Fan Registered Users, Member 266 Posts
    Season mode and watching ads here. I'm playing PS4 and Hearthstone in the meantime
  • JCAM80JCAM80 Registered Users, Member 606 Posts
    People have offered assistance to making it playable again. Take it. It works
  • BwianmanBwianman Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    Don't play anything but season mode and even that takes forever.
  • Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
    I took my 4 year old son for a walk with the dog.  Caught up on a television program I hadn't seen for awhile.  Then visited my dad.  Then took the family out to dinner.  It was really nice to not stress about cycle capping or autoplaying X amount of bonus games.  Could get used to other stuff again.  
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    I never updated because I knew it wouldn't be good. However, I still deleted the app just off the principle that Android users got completely bent over while iOS users' experience actually IMPROVED. 3 games per minute is GREAT on an Android, iPhone guys would throw up at that sight. It's clear and obvious this game does not care about it's Android userbase, and I finally decided that's enough for me. I looked at my spending history on the playstore, and I could be taking a nice vacation every month.. that's what I should be doing anyways 😉
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • ReadingFightingPhilsReadingFightingPhils Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    I'm out too.  I had my wife change my password so I couldn't get back in.  Enough was enough
  • slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    Glu do you see or care whats going on here!? I really only play hard anymore on mondays (the only day thats fun for me), but I stopped playing because of the beard oil issue. But what im saying is that you guys are losing out of a lot of people due to your ignorance.
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    Glu do you see or care whats going on here!? I really only play hard anymore on mondays (the only day thats fun for me), but I stopped playing because of the beard oil issue. But what im saying is that you guys are losing out of a lot of people due to your ignorance.
    Of course they see what's going on, but do they give a shit?  Of course they don't.  They made that clear when they gave iOS a SECOND update after the first one, even though the game is working just fine over there after the update.  They just glu everything up these days.  Congrats glu.
    Just no.  
  • Dc3085Dc3085 Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
    I'm done playing also, bonus game event will be really unfair as the iOS players will get 3 times more games in the same time frame. 
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    I'm out too.  I had my wife change my password so I couldn't get back in.  Enough was enough
    Are you sure that it wasnt Steve who changed your password 
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    Hope that scored you lots of bonus points!  More than you would ever earn in the game