Hey all,

[Glu Sports] Mr. Uni[Glu Sports] Mr. Uni Registered Users, Administrator, Member 11 Posts
We are aware of the continued performance issues on Android. The team is still working very hard on trying to get a fix out as quickly as possible and have made some progress.  As soon as we have a solution ready we will let you know. We realize this can be very frustrating and thank you for your continued patience.
Prev1

Comments

• matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    Patience? Really? Do yall know how many end users you lost in the last 24 hours? 
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• TyroneEastwoodTyroneEastwood Registered Users, Member 424 Posts
    edited October 2019
    Patience? Really? Do yall know how many end users you lost in the last 24 hours? 
    Probably not that many? Lol. Most of this community must not play a lot of online PC games where this kind of shit is pretty common. Plus at least there's a temporary workaround

TLDR: TSB community is dramatic
  • matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    You're new then...read around.
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• TyroneEastwoodTyroneEastwood Registered Users, Member 424 Posts
    Been around since 18. Not THAT new lol. Im more concerned at the amount of time it took for a public "we **** up the Android build" announcement.
  • slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    To be fair Android users have been having this struggle since I believe 19 came out. So I as many others have no faith of a fix, because just like the panning and floating pitchers throw to home it’s still and issue
  • Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
    How about make full game autoplay available without Field Pass for about 2 weeks after the fix is complete and we'll call it square?
  • whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    How about make full game autoplay available without Field Pass for about 2 weeks after the fix is complete and we'll call it square?
    That should just be a feature and field pass should be the gold, boxes and discount which is still a great deal
  • tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    We are aware of the continued performance issues on Android. The team is still working very hard on trying to get a fix out as quickly as possible and have made some progress.  As soon as we have a solution ready we will let you know. We realize this can be very frustrating and thank you for your continued patience.
    Are you saying with a guarantee there are NO ISSUES on IOS? Just wanting CLEAR clarification, thank you!
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • Bighead38Bighead38 Registered Users, Member 132 Posts
    tshea510 said:
    Are you saying with a guarantee there are NO ISSUES on IOS? Just wanting CLEAR clarification, thank you!
    iOS here. I can’t manually play anymore due to lag. Auto play is slow, game keeps crashing every few min. 

I honestly have noticed my entire phone’s performance has gone down since I installed this app. 
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    Bighead38 said:
    tshea510 said:
    iOS here. I can’t manually play anymore due to lag. Auto play is slow, game keeps crashing every few min. 

I honestly have noticed my entire phone’s performance has gone down since I installed this app. 
    What iPhone do you have @bighead38 ? I am experiencing the same issues on my iPhone 6 Plus. I could play version 1 fine but version 2 is unplayable. However the game is fast on my wife’s phone which is iPhone 7. 
    Playing on an iPhone 6plus was unplayable for me last year
  • DPKSDPKS Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    I have a iphone x max and the game actually works better for me. Other than the occasional crash that i had when looking at the bonus pts section. But i also have my old iphone 6+ and the game is pretty unplayable. I think the iphone 6+ is outdated for the current tsb unfortunately. Even before the new update is was hard to play on. 
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    DPKS said:
    I have a iphone x max and the game actually works better for me. Other than the occasional crash that i had when looking at the bonus pts section. But i also have my old iphone 6+ and the game is pretty unplayable. I think the iphone 6+ is outdated for the current tsb unfortunately. Even before the new update is was hard to play on. 
    Same.....runs better for me now than it did.  

Holder team is on my kid’s iPad from a few years ago.  That is horrible but the hardware is 5 years old which is a century in computer years.  
    whammo911 said:
    That should just be a feature and field pass should be the gold, boxes and discount which is still a great deal

whammo911 said:
    I'm not sure how many Android users are looking for a "great deal" after this is all over.  
    I’m saying autoplay to end should always be active for free
    whammo911 said:
    Ah, gotcha, would love that.  
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    whammo911 said:
    I don’t think we will ever see it for “free”, but I could see it with all-star perks for 2020. 

They could make it where you can autoplay “X” amount of innings in a game (all-star level 5 is autoplay 5 innings in one touch as an example) and then when you hit level 10 (VIP status), then you have the full game autoplay for the rest of the year without needing any additional purchases 
    stop giving them ideas..lol..people wanted it so bad they begged and offered to pay for it, now we’re stuck with paying for it. once you use it there’s no going back, the game is unplayable without it. It should just be a feature. They will still have no problem selling field pass.
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    whammo911 said:
    stop giving them ideas..lol..people wanted it so bad they begged and offered to pay for it, now we’re stuck with paying for it. once you use it there’s no going back, the game is unplayable without it. It should just be a feature. They will still have no problem selling field pass.
    I was stuck paying for it, but after taking 2 months off I can play without it again. It also helps that I’m not trying to play near as many games, or keep up with the DFBB’s of the TSB world 
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    while checking out the leaders of my bracket the other day I spotted a guy that had 170k games played already. That’s insane. TS of around 260k
  • slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    Yeah I saw someone at 190k I almost passed out lol. He had like a blue Vip badge. 
  • [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    DPKS said:
    The mobile industry is .a fast-moving one, and mobile gaming has to catch up with every step.  No spokesperson in software is going to tell anybody that their phone is outdated, but the fact of the matter is the older your phone is, the more problems you'll see due to compatibility issues.

The iPhone 6+ was the phone of choice back when Tap Sports Baseball didn't even have the MLBPA behind it. You're not going to put an a Xbox One X game into an Xbox 360.  It just doesn't work that way.  I primarily use an iPhone 8 and it runs alright.

Anyway -- we rolled out a patch earlier today but it doesn't appear to have made it way to all the stores yet.  Feel free to launch all your feedback on us for our notes to see if any of the changes we made worked!
  • DPKSDPKS Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    DPKS said:
    The mobile industry is .a fast-moving one, and mobile gaming has to catch up with every step.  No spokesperson in software is going to tell anybody that their phone is outdated, but the fact of the matter is the older your phone is, the more problems you'll see due to compatibility issues.

The iPhone 6+ was the phone of choice back when Tap Sports Baseball didn't even have the MLBPA behind it. You're not going to put an a Xbox One X game into an Xbox 360.  It just doesn't work that way.  I primarily use an iPhone 8 and it runs alright.

Anyway -- we rolled out a patch earlier today but it doesn't appear to have made it way to all the stores yet.  Feel free to launch all your feedback on us for our notes to see if any of the changes we made worked!
    Yeah like i said, im on the iphone x max so the game actually works better for me since the update. I havent had the bonus pts crash for a day or two, so it looks like that has gone away. Also have yet to get the cvc panning screen where it doesnt add to you individual score, but only the clubs score. But I was just testing my 6+ to see the difference, and as expected, theres a huge difference in gameplay and game flow. But i was using the 6+ For the beginning of tsb 18, and it did alright actually. But this year its pretty difficult, still playable, but youre going to need some patience for it.  But its not tsb’s fault for that, you can only do so much to help a older phone gameplay wise. But for me on the iphone max, its been running pretty smooth thus far, still wouldve liked to see the weekend event change from the prime event, as it can be pretty repetitive, so hopefully when you get the lag issues fixed up, the new event for weekends can come into play. 
  • jonkepplerjonkeppler Registered Users 20 Posts
    Ever since this new update/patch I cant manually edit my line up, on my improve screen the players are in a random order instead of strongest to weakest, and it isnt much faster. Its definitely still slower than before this big update a few days ago.  I use a Samsung Galaxy s8 and have had no issues with any previous version on this game on this phone.   
  • fatDaddyfatDaddy Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    Same exact issues on LG G7. Games are still slow, can't set my lineup to Manual, and player list is out of order (not sorted by OVR)  
    DPKS said:

Why would you post this hidden in a thread that many may not read or accidentally stumble across? Why wouldn't you post this as a MAIN topic in the forum for ALL to see? Odd....
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    edited October 2019
    Brother he is participating in this conversation and answered the question completely and with reason.

Ease up!!!!  

Does he need tablets and to descend from the mount?!?   I’m glad to have the feedback in the style of what used to be laid back and mellow atmosphere of the forum.  Is there some kind of higher standard now he’s got to meet?!???    I know it feels like GLU pissed in our Wheaties, but the ship is being righted and slapping the messenger isn’t helping.  
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    Yeah, it's nice to see these guys participating here a bit more and giving the players some insight into what's going on. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    DPKS said:

Thanks for the response leopard. So basically I need to invest in an upgrade to my iPhone 6+ or I can’t play TSB anymore. Funny thing is the amount of money I spent on the game I probably could have bought an iPhone 8... 
    bigvivec said:
    Brother he is participating in this conversation and answered the question completely and with reason.

Ease up!!!!  

Does he need tablets and to descend from the mount?!?   I’m glad to have the feedback in the style of what used to be laid back and mellow atmosphere of the forum.  Is there some kind of higher standard now he’s got to meet?!???    I know it feels like GLU pissed in our Wheaties, but the ship is being righted and slapping the messenger isn’t helping.  
    My apologies