autoplaying on android after update

nwaredstar77nwaredstar77 Registered Users, Member 222 Posts
https://youtu.be/wbg8GNAki_4
Can't believe these clowns released this.

Comments

• BigburgBigburg Registered Users, Member 150 Posts
    Same boat.  Was taking me :20 with field pass autoplay game before update, nearly 2 min now
  • nwaredstar77nwaredstar77 Registered Users, Member 222 Posts
    Thats a god damn 5 minute game. It takes 2 minutes to open the game during event. This game isnt even close to being good enough for me to be willing to take this.
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Ty for posting this. Unfortunately, I've also seen a couple of similar videos from others as well. They really need to get this straighten out asap.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Still not a peep from GLU or anyone from an official capacity on this update. Really is a joke.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    dkarski87 said:
    Still not a peep from GLU or anyone from an official capacity on this update. Really is a joke.
    That's probably the worst part, you never even get an announcement where these guys recognize and acknowledge issues. For all we know, they're doing absolutely nothing about it.
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    I think that is what most of us would like... some sort of communication that they know the update blew up (as stated by the leopard pre-launch). "Just say hey y'all, we know the update has drastically affected (heck you can even leave drastically out) game play. Our team is working to remedy this." 

Would that put all the pitchforks away, doubtful, but it sure would be a welcome advance in customer service. We know the problem is there so it's not like failing to mention it will keep you from seeing it. Just my .02 

• JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    The guys in our club that are on Android have pretty much threw their hands up in the air for now. One of them left the club, so I assume he's just done with the game.
  • AccelmanAccelman Registered Users, Member 65 Posts
    This is interesting. I'm running Android, and I honestly haven't noticed any difference. It's not any better, and I haven't noticed any bug fixes, but my game speed to this point is about the same (which is to say not great, but not near as slow as the video portrays). Running Android 8.1.0 on a Moto G5 Plus, FWIW.
  • BlackFang4BlackFang4 Registered Users, Member 515 Posts
    "aT lEaSt ThEyRE nOt UsInG gAmE GuArDiaN!1"

- Glu devs
    But seriously, the Android lag problem has been a problem for 6 months. Nothing makes me think they'll make major changes now. 
  • Scioscia_FanScioscia_Fan Registered Users, Member 266 Posts
    But seriously, the Android lag problem has been a problem for 6 months. Nothing makes me think they'll make major changes now. 
    Yeah but before it was just irritating, now its broken.
  • AccelmanAccelman Registered Users, Member 65 Posts
    Here's how it plays for me:
    https://youtu.be/Y-nGafVaIHE

• FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    Yep.  Takes just as long on mine without FP and having to tap each inning.  Such a horrible update.  Glu:  "but guys, your videos for gold load much faster and they're so smooth!!"   Cool story... tell it again.
    Just no.  
  • pleeman11pleeman11 Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    I had a similar video recording showing how games took on average about 4 minutes for me. I had issues uploading the video so I gave up and deleted the video. But I have gone back to version 1.2.1 so I am no longer having the issue.
    Yeah but before it was just irritating, now its broken.
    It's always been broken. I'd been playing games at 40 seconds per game, which is garbage compared to iOS devices. I knew a user who had even slower times. This has always been a problem, and it probably always will be.
  • fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    Everyone knows there are 3 reasons why users chose Android...
    1) distrust of Apple (these users typically wear tin foil hats!)
    2) too cheap too buy a real phone
    3) easy to cheat

i personally don’t buy into these reasons, but that is what came up on a Google search.

"aT lEaSt ThEyRE nOt UsInG gAmE GuArDiaN!1"

- Glu devs
    Lmfaooo hows that been working out for them? They're burning this game to the ground as they try, and fail, at stopping any cheating
    Accelman said:
    This is interesting. I'm running Android, and I honestly haven't noticed any difference. It's not any better, and I haven't noticed any bug fixes, but my game speed to this point is about the same (which is to say not great, but not near as slow as the video portrays). Running Android 8.1.0 on a Moto G5 Plus, FWIW.
    Just updated my one moto e5 play. About to update the other now. Tyvm for sharing that. That plays about as fast if not faster than my s9+
  • Scioscia_FanScioscia_Fan Registered Users, Member 266 Posts
    fahhq2 said:
    3) easy to cheat

i personally don’t buy into these reasons, but that is what came up on a Google search.

Um, I can't stand iPhones and it has nothing to do with any of that BS you mentioned. Also, since when are new Galaxy phones cheap?

I've had iPhones in the past. My wife and kids have iPhones. I can't stand the interface on them. itunes was a gd hassle and so was having to have separate PC's for each device for syncing. I prefer having all my media/music on a simple SD card that I pop out of old Samsung every time I upgrade.
  • spoomanspooman Registered Users, Member 71 Posts
    Ever since the update, everything about this game has slowed at least 30*40% it's very frustrating. Glu has to recognize what's going on and send a new update to fix this update. C'mon man..
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Wow.... that’s sooooo bad 🤭. The 500 pennants, #1 draft pick and 5 evo global we are sorry gift will make it right! 👍🏻
  • MillecorsMillecors Registered Users, Member 754 Posts
    Wow.... that’s sooooo bad 🤭. The 500 pennants, #1 draft pick and 5 evo global we are sorry gift will make it right! 👍🏻
    What is this "gift" you speak of?  I see no such thing.
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    Lol more like 5 franchise coins and 5 energy drinks.
    Just no.  
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    are you guys able to catch a nap while the game is playing? There’s no way that I would be playing if it were like that on iOS. Hopefully they can break it for us also. My wife would love it if that happened 
  • Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
    fahhq2 said:
    3) easy to cheat

Main reason people buy droid phones is either because that's what they've always used and that's what they're used to, or they've used both and prefer that interface.  Nothing more.  Galaxy phones aren't cheap either, and no one cares when they're going to make a big phone purchase whether it costs $25 or $29 a month.  
    Fixed the issue. All good now.

https://youtu.be/by8VVIMo3EQ
  • Ch13fCh13f Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    How did you get it fixed????
  • topdogtopdog Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    How did you go back to old version 
    That's the,new version, I can help you revery back to 1.2.1 if you want tho