Double Gold Weekends: Is There A Cadence To This?

drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

Or is it just random? I recall watching some YouTube vids about this game, and the feedback was that double gold offerings were every other weekend.

Don't see it this weekend after it wasn't around last weekend.

I was "hoping" after a screwed up Update release that they would likely offer that this weekend, but nada.

Is it every three weeks?

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

Comments

• slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    Its random now. I feel that they had an every other week thing going then stopped after that whole video issue. Now its just happens.
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    Well that sucks. Doesn't help me at all with my planning for this year and next. LOL

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    I’m hoping they are delaying because of extra bases. Though I have a feeling it would just be opening another can of worms if android users weren’t able to take advantage of double gold weekend on top of not being able to sim through their d6 cycles all week.
  • RookieTapperRookieTapper Registered Users, Member 160 Posts
    Agreed. I don’t “expect” it every other week, but after the fiasco the last two weeks with the update, I was almost certain it was going to be a double gold weekend. *ho hum* 
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    I kinda think it would have been a poor idea to run double gold this weekend given the issues they are having with the update.  Not everyone would be able to enjoy it.  
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    edited October 2019
    Cadence? Alright.. 

A yellow bird
    With a yellow bill
    Was sitting on
    My windowsill!
    I lured him in
    With a piece of bread
    And then I smashed
    His little head!
    The moral of
    The story is:
    You want some head?
    You need some bread!

There's some army cadence for ya 😉
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    Double gold is whenever they feel like it. They don't care what you want. 
    Just no.  
  • DaveMustangDaveMustang Registered Users, Member 428 Posts
    edited October 2019
    I kinda think it would have been a poor idea to run double gold this weekend given the issues they are having with the update.  Not everyone would be able to enjoy it.  

Dude, I got locked out for the month of July due to an update.  I missed everything. When I got back in Glu didn't so much as say sorry. 

It has nothing to do with others not getting to enjoy it. 

Or is it just random? I recall watching some YouTube vids about this game, and the feedback was that double gold offerings were every other weekend.

Don't see it this weekend after it wasn't around last weekend.

I was "hoping" after a screwed up Update release that they would likely offer that this weekend, but nada.

Is it every three weeks?

Other than a couple instances, it's been every two weeks. No telling what their reasoning is. 
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts

Dude, I got locked out for the month of July due to an update.  I missed everything. When I got back in Glu didn't so much as say sorry. 

It has nothing to do with others not getting to enjoy it. 
    Its just an opinion, if you feel the need to send a disagree my way so be it.    
    edited October 2019
    Gave u an "lol"👍
  • cmeltoncmelton Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    I think it is just random but they should do it more often