Options

Extra bases - you guys serious?

TyroneEastwoodTyroneEastwood Registered Users, Member 424 Posts
What's with the scoring? Literally buying boosts and putting up 20-30k points. Picture is a 500× multiplier and a batting boost. Yudodisglu
Prev1

Comments

• Options

• Options
    JdotChristopherJdotChristopher Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    I played a round for an hour straight to get 20 million lol straight ridiculous!
  • Options
    JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    Diamond teams having lot of trouble with it, Gold and Silver teams mashing.
  • Options
    slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    Gold here, anytime I used vid boost i scored 1+ million. No vid boost several hundred thousand.
  • Options
    MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    Yea if you arent gold or silver its not really worth your time.   
  • Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    So it’s exactly the same as the 1st time they released it 
  • Options
    dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    500 FC, barely a million points.
  • Options
    Im gold BTW
  • Options
    MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    Stunning isnt it.  Hope all is well post Tap in your life dude!
  • Options
    checkitmylescheckitmyles Registered Users, Member 94 Posts
    Gold here, I barely cracked 750k total after using all 12 of my entries

On the bright side, I got 2.5k PXP... yay...
  • Options
    Stunning isnt it.  Hope all is well post Tap in your life dude!
    I actually made the decision today to upgrade my status. I’m now retired instead of MIA. Here is the story behind it. 

Saturday I couldn’t get on the forums, so I redownloaded the app to message @DFBB and see if people literally broke the forums Friday night. I got 2 months worth of VIP gifts at once. So it got me to thinking. 

Last year I retired and just did 1 D6 cycle a week. Super easy to do. I had a gold 8-9 club when I quit, so I globaled it and got it to platinum. So I’m doing 100 division games a day and cvc only. Takes literally 15-20 minutes a day for the games without field Pass and maybe I’ll have some fun along the way. 
  • Options
    2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    @Bigpredfan not much different than me but I’m still doing Monday and Wednesday. 10k gold a week on average is plenty to support my habit
  • Options
    I ended up scoring 2.4 mil using like 140 franchise coins as well for extra entries. Boosted 500x multiplier and hitting boosts for probably half of my games. Going to keep track next time and find the average points per 100gold
  • Options
    Itsouttahere2Itsouttahere2 Registered Users, Member 697 Posts
    Im gold BTW
    Yeah I’m gold as well and ain’t getting that million plus with boosts. 
  • Options
    slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    Well from what im seeing it leveled out. I am using my roster playing against 150 overall B10 Strasburg
  • Options
    whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    I’m using my actual team now. Which I think makes it way better. Now it’s regular c vs c with no bonus players.
  • Options
    drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

Well, if it makes everyone feel better, they apparently flipped the "impossible" switch on EB now.

I'm still silver with a lineup full of capped out legends, with the exception of my third baseman. I have gone through six games without getting a single hit.

No point in playing Extra Bases. Not like I would miss it. LOL

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• Options
    Itsouttahere2Itsouttahere2 Registered Users, Member 697 Posts
    With multiplier and boost! This is BS!
  • Options

Yeah I'm now seven games in without a hit.

So, I just auto played a round and got 120.

Done with EB. What a waste.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• Options
    My diamond team, which has had one improvement since August (435 OF at D6) autoplayed rounds around 20K for the most part. One went for 100K and one for 500K. All with video boosts
  • Options
    JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    Yesterday with their roster I hit top 5. Today with my all capped gold roster sitting top 15 but 1.7 mil scored as opposed to the 25+ million yesterday. 
  • Options

Yesterday I played it (no auto sim) with the other roster and did very well.

They clearly did something yesterday to make it impossible. May as well have thrown me curves I couldn't hit the entire time. So pointless.

• Options
    navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    I got this this morning from EB.
  • Options
    JdotChristopherJdotChristopher Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    It was way tougher today with my own lineup.  But I can’t complain much bc I finished #2 today and #1 for the last event.  But it cost me a lot more to finish second!  
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    I got this this morning from EB.
    Way to go @navyjack77!!! If you take away the all of the gold and 75% of both the pxp and bxp, I got the same thing! haha
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    mwilson829mwilson829 Registered Users, Member 364 Posts
    Not sure what happened overnight, but suddenly EB became much easier for my diamond team. Had to burn through about 400 of those sweet, sweet Franchise Coins, but this happened:

• Options
    Well, happy it got easier for you guys at least.

• Options
    UncleB238UncleB238 Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    I’m diamond and finished 5th both days. On the first day, I was the only diamond team in the top 10 though.
  • Options
    Glad some of you are doing well! At least its not a complete bloodbath
  • Options
    bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    Finished 11th without spend anything extra. Figure most will exhaust their coins and energy drinks over this sand the next event and it will be a lot less competitive then.