Poor rewards for me every gift box and achievement rewards and administrative rewards

20052005 Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
I’ve been playing this game for a long time now and I’ve spent so much money on this game and now I cannot buy anything at this time I just got an operation on my wrist and now I cannot afford to buy nothing at this time and it’s sad I’ve been writing about this game that I really enjoy playing but it’s a shame that it cost so much to do anything to move my team up I cannot believe it’s cost 900 gold and then 150 evos I’m sorry but I have pictures of the rewards I’ve been getting and it’s sad that all my teammates are getting great players and rewards and they told me not to move past gold level I thought the more you move up would really be good but now I see why they told me this I think it’s a rigged game and again I always get the lowest rewards of everything I am so freakin ready to delete this app I used to love playing this game but it’s no fun no longer I’m trying my best but when you have no extra money for my team to move up it’s time to quit and download a new baseball game so again I know someone in this game could give me a couple of great rewards and players and another thing I never have any players for the events I cannot believe I might have had a player or 2 one out of the last 25 events so if you have a heart and would like to help me out I would really appreciate it very much 

Comments

• Base15Base15 Registered Users 504 Posts
    Dude. Punctuation. 
  • 20052005 Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    Please go away I don’t have time for you by
  • EbiggzEbiggz Registered Users, Member 282 Posts
    edited October 2019
    Umm, are you seriously coming here begging for gifts? That belongs in global, not here. The audacity of some people. Smh. I have a heart for people in dire need of real life help, not someone essentially begging for money for a game. Check your priorities, hoss.
    ~UNAGI~
  • matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    edited October 2019
    Punctuation saves lives.... 

Example :  "Lets eat Grandma"
    Proper : "Let's eat, Grandma"
    Simple punctuation saved a life.

Did your wrist surgery come with the dispensing of Opioids? because there's your cash cow buddy!

This has been a public service announcement. You May return to your regularly scheduled tapping.
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

Ebiggz said:
    Umm, are you seriously coming here begging for gifts? That belongs in global, not here. The audacity of some people. Smh. I have a heart for people in dire need of real life help, not someone essentially begging for money for a game. Check your priorities, hoss.

Yep....drugs..

I’m not begging for anything I’m just getting tired of spending my money on a game that is a rigged game and when you get nothing but junk rewards and gifts you get mad go back down mommy’s basement and play games because you are not even worth my time 
    Punctuation saves lives.... 

Example :  "Lets eat Grandma"
    Proper : "Let's eat, Grandma"
    Simple punctuation saved a life.

Did your wrist surgery come with the dispensing of Opioids? because there's your cash cow buddy!

This has been a public service announcement. You May return to your regularly scheduled tapping.

You moron I didn’t receive any opioids I don’t believe In them again another moron who I would really enjoy a punching bag for a while idiot 
  • EbiggzEbiggz Registered Users, Member 282 Posts
    😂😂😂😂 This guy.

" I know someone in this game could give me a couple of great rewards and players and another thing I never have any players for the events I cannot believe I might have had a player or 2 one out of the last 25 events so if you have a heart and would like to help me out I would really appreciate it very much"

You're literally asking people to send you stuff. That's begging.

If you're tired of spending your money, then STOP SPENDING YOUR MONEY!

"
    go back down mommy’s basement and play games because you are not even worth my time" 

Lol, I'm married with a kid and have a house. That's usually the type of response an insecure person, who still lives with his mom, comes back with. If we're not worth your time, then why are you responding? Clearly, we're worth your time. 
    ~UNAGI~
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Seriously?? Wow.... 
    Where’s @bigvivec and @retirepujols I’d love to see their take on this. 

• retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    How do you not believe in opioids? I mean.. Bigfoot, sure. Aliens? I guess 🙄 but opioids? They're totally real, dude! If you want to stop spending money and don't enjoy the game; then deleting the app can certainly help! 

On another note- how dare you speak to Base15 like that! Base15 is the man around these parts, guy! All he did was make an extremely valuable point 🧐

Lastly, my heart is black. I'd like to see you sell the rims off your truck to fund your chase for an all time great with dual "close" skills.
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    Where’s @bigvivec and @retirepujols I’d love to see their take on this. 
    LOL.....I’m still hung up on whether or not Grandma is going to join or be supper..............and hobos!  The aristocracy of the homeless community with their rail riding skills and harmonica tendencies......

in the end, to really excel at this game costs money.  I have played as a Player who never spent and now as one who does, and - LOl - surprise, its a lot more fun when you spend money.  Kinda like strip clubs.....you can go in, hit your two drink minimum and waddle to the rail 10 times with a dollar in a trembling hand then go home telling yourself it was a good night.......but was it as good as the guy in the VIP room?  Sometimes you get what you pay for and God knows that life in modern day North America (authoring Canadian and Mexican inclusion into the discussion) is NOT free and that in most scenarios, excepting certain ones like one handed gamers in their mother’s basement, most situations require you pay to play.

again with a tip of my hat to my 80%ters north of the US border, when I went to Niagra two years ago we went to ihop for breakfast.  It was in a tower overlooking the falls....amazing!   Pancakes and eggs for the four of us ran 116 Canadian (even with the not quite as good as ours valuation ooops I mean exchange rate, that’s still a month of hobo high living!)
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    bigvivec said:
    one handed gamers in their mother’s basement
    💀💀
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    If you want to keep spending money on this game then maybe you could sell your truck. If you were a pillar in this forum and were down on your luck them people would help you out. Begging and insulting forum members will get you nowhere. Why don’t you go back to your mamas basement and get back to boxing the  clown 
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Personally my favorite part was that his clubbies gave him good advice, don’t go above gold.  Not only did he ignore if but now he is whining about it.

SMH
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • KristieKKristieK Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    @2005 I would like to know how many boxing matches you've won against yourself, one handed! Another thing, I'm literally one handed (armed), and paralyzed from the chest down, due to an accident a drunk driver caused! So, you're wrist will be just fine, as my arm will never heal, one has to do what they have to do. I'm not getting on here being bitter, none of these folks caused my issues as they've not caused yours either! I guess with life you've just gotta go with the punches! 😉 I don't comment much, but I read everyone's advice and go with what they say, as they know better than I do. One more thing, you'll catch more flies with honey rather than vinegar. That being said, there's no reason for you being a keyboard warrior... Peace
  • HanysYoderHanysYoder Registered Users, Member 209 Posts
    I get my daily laughs from this forum 😂
    I am Cornholio, I need TP for my bunghole
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    All I have to say with the game locking up now and with all the bad coding going is we can't sink any lower than begging on this game🤯🤯🤯