ROTY boxes

fatDaddyfatDaddy Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
ROTY boxes that don't actually contain the Rookies of the Year? Next up, Cy Young boxes that only have Colorado pitchers...

Comments

• xracmanxracman Registered Users, Member 666 Posts
    I know Alonso has probably been in a dozen boxes already but still...
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    edited October 2019
    Hahah only Glu. I mean they put a pitcher in a "Brilliant Batters" box so what do you expect 

They also have Cameron Maybin in a Championship Series MVP box, meanwhile I don't think he started any of the games and the Yankees are losing 3-1. And they have Cardinals in the same box who got swept by the Nats so shouldn't be any Cardinals MVPs. 
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,093 Posts
    Hahah only Glu. I mean they put a pitcher in a "Brilliant Batters" box so what do you expect 

They also have Cameron Maybin in a Championship Series MVP box, meanwhile I don't think he started any of the games and the Yankees are losing 3-1. And they have Cardinals in the same box who got swept by the Nats so shouldn't be any Cardinals MVPs. 
    Okay good I wasn't the only one who caught that they tried to slide a pitcher into a box called "brilliant batters".
    Just no.  
  • 1994EXPOS1994EXPOS Registered Users, Member 149 Posts
    edited October 2019

Okay good I wasn't the only one who caught that they tried to slide a pitcher into a box called "brilliant batters".
    Not really surprising seeing as they put a prime RP (Petit) in the "Ambidextrous" box full of prime switch hitters at the end of August. Of course Petit was the one I pulled lol
    Pretty sad that people are going to actually purchase these boxes and then post the pics all over lol
    Just no.  
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Pretty sad that people are going to actually purchase these boxes and then post the pics all over lol
    Absolutely 0 for me. I got bored and bought boxes last weekend. Not this weekend. It seems Monday’s and Wednesday boxes are only worth purchasing now. 
  • mwilson829mwilson829 Registered Users, Member 364 Posts
    I played exactly one prime game last weekend, with zero boxes bought.  I participated in CVC, and that's pretty much it.  I tried to spam some tourneys/BGs, but without autoplay it's just too tedious.  Think we're in line for an exact repeat this weekend.
    Absolutely 0 for me. I got bored and bought boxes last weekend. Not this weekend. It seems Monday’s and Wednesday boxes are only worth purchasing now. 
    Lol you don't even have to purchase boxes.  You'll get both legends from CvC anyways.  I just can't believe how terrible every player in the MVP box is.  They might as well all be one skilled players.  And these boxes show they're up through Tuesday!.. but that could just be a glu up.
    Just no.  
  • matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    there is a reason they called these Rot..boxes
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    @FrankTheTank04 man idk if these players are even worth the 5k blue cash for cvc auto play lol. I may pullem but they will ride the pine 🌲. 
    Definitely just another glu up 🙄 
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    I absolutely love the weekend boxes and prime event. Zero gold and virtually zero time spent. It’s almost 3 full days off from my second job. 
  • Scioscia_FanScioscia_Fan Registered Users, Member 266 Posts
    Yup, event boxes are total trash. I did buy 5 Prime Sig boxes just for the fan rewards and landed Sig Cole & Rendon. I hit 3 prime players from cvc boxes yesterday and scrapped them this morning. Monday/Wednesday boxes haven't been much better imo though. 
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts

He’s started since Stanton’s injury but point taken. 
  • tocopan18tocopan18 Registered Users, Member 803 Posts
    How about signature lemahiu as 2B. He hasn’t played that for the yankees in some time.