Options

Missing the gold life

2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
The title says it all. I’m playing with this lineup just to get some of legends some swings. 

Comments

• Options
    dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    Did you not buy PoTM boxes?
  • Options
    I have Meadows and Alonso but didn’t level them. Just saying that I could have a killer squad if lxp was a little easier to obtain. Last year I was chasing players and this year it’s chasing resources. Guys that can cycle cap hof in gold or silver have an easier time capping other legends with the resources gained. I made the choice to go diamond and there are certain advantages. Unlimited evo-almost as useless as franchise coins and stickers. A ton of gold that is spent chasing resources-I could have kept watching videos to earn gold.  Lesson learned for next year. Much higher TS at gold in 18 as opposed to diamond in 19 but that will change before March 
  • Options
    dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    Meadows is 100% responsible for cycle capping HoF for me. I'm in a position now to choose whether I want to spend the time capping a legend or not because of it. Season mode is impacted as well at diamond with what I have gained since capping Meadows. He's been the most influential box pull all year for me, first when he was a 370 prime and as the final PoTM prize.
  • Options
    if if I didn’t have hosmer capped then I would have went that route. Working 2-11 most Monday’s is the only thing holding me back. Hof takes me about 35 minutes so I can get 3 in on an average Monday. I was just stating that having a team full of legends that I haven’t been able to level up even 1 of them has me wishing that I would have stayed gold. 
  • Options
    whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    I’ve heard people asking customer service to bump them down and them granting it before...might be worth it to ask