Hey all,

2Next

Comments

• whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    I too would like to thank @blueleopard for his post.  He has politely explained why the app isn’t working on my flip phone, duh I should of known why!!!

As a side note, I am still on the iphone6 and the app works fine for me.  Sure it crashes when I swap players but that’s a small price to pay for being cheap.
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    DPKS said:
    I have a iphone x max and the game actually works better for me. Other than the occasional crash that i had when looking at the bonus pts section. But i also have my old iphone 6+ and the game is pretty unplayable. I think the iphone 6+ is outdated for the current tsb unfortunately. Even before the new update is was hard to play on. 
    The mobile industry is .a fast-moving one, and mobile gaming has to catch up with every step.  No spokesperson in software is going to tell anybody that their phone is outdated, but the fact of the matter is the older your phone is, the more problems you'll see due to compatibility issues.

The iPhone 6+ was the phone of choice back when Tap Sports Baseball didn't even have the MLBPA behind it. You're not going to put an a Xbox One X game into an Xbox 360.  It just doesn't work that way.  I primarily use an iPhone 8 and it runs alright.

Anyway -- we rolled out a patch earlier today but it doesn't appear to have made it way to all the stores yet.  Feel free to launch all your feedback on us for our notes to see if any of the changes we made worked!

Thanks for the response leopard. So basically I need to invest in an upgrade to my iPhone 6+ or I can’t play TSB anymore. Funny thing is the amount of money I spent on the game I probably could have bought an iPhone 8... 
    That's the funny thing about it.  I deal mostly with VIP complaints, and most of the complaints usually have to do with game performance, and ... they're usually on an older phone.

One would assume that if you can afford to have a Diamond 10 roster with all Legends in less than a week... I'd probably also assume you can keep your phone at least somewhat modern?

But you'd be surprised.
  • tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    DPKS said:
    I have a iphone x max and the game actually works better for me. Other than the occasional crash that i had when looking at the bonus pts section. But i also have my old iphone 6+ and the game is pretty unplayable. I think the iphone 6+ is outdated for the current tsb unfortunately. Even before the new update is was hard to play on. 
    The mobile industry is .a fast-moving one, and mobile gaming has to catch up with every step.  No spokesperson in software is going to tell anybody that their phone is outdated, but the fact of the matter is the older your phone is, the more problems you'll see due to compatibility issues.

The iPhone 6+ was the phone of choice back when Tap Sports Baseball didn't even have the MLBPA behind it. You're not going to put an a Xbox One X game into an Xbox 360.  It just doesn't work that way.  I primarily use an iPhone 8 and it runs alright.

Anyway -- we rolled out a patch earlier today but it doesn't appear to have made it way to all the stores yet.  Feel free to launch all your feedback on us for our notes to see if any of the changes we made worked!

Thanks for the response leopard. So basically I need to invest in an upgrade to my iPhone 6+ or I can’t play TSB anymore. Funny thing is the amount of money I spent on the game I probably could have bought an iPhone 8... 
    That's the funny thing about it.  I deal mostly with VIP complaints, and most of the complaints usually have to do with game performance, and ... they're usually on an older phone.

One would assume that if you can afford to have a Diamond 10 roster with all Legends in less than a week... I'd probably also assume you can keep your phone at least somewhat modern?

But you'd be surprised.
    😂😂😂😂😂
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • SlashlineSlashline Registered Users, Member 80 Posts
    Keep in mind that Apple has been repeatedly caught slowing down their old phones to get people to buy new ones. Other large apps are probably also suffering.