Club tiers

gqwebergqweber Registered Users, Member 36 Posts
I was under the Impression that you would be matched up against other clubs in your “Tier”. My club is a “Minor” but is matched up against clubs in higher tiers. Did I just misunderstand the new pairings for brackets?

Comments

• likenightlikenight Registered Users, Member 471 Posts
    Why does my Minors gold club get matched with a Cooperstown diamond club in CVC?
    Getting smoked bad. 
    Is it just a way for Glu to feed their Whales?
    Seems extremely unfair. 
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    gqweber said:
    I was under the Impression that you would be matched up against other clubs in your “Tier”. My club is a “Minor” but is matched up against clubs in higher tiers. Did I just misunderstand the new pairings for brackets?
    They never said that.  
  • EbiggzEbiggz Registered Users, Member 282 Posts
    I'm a solo plat club and I've always been matched up against bronze, silver, gold, plat and diamond clubs. There was never a mention in the update about about CVC matchups. The matchups are based off of scores in the previous CVC round. 
    ~UNAGI~
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    CvC ignores club tiers and is based on recent club activity and the most recent cvc round. They're attempting to group all tiers accordingly for club events(minor with minor, majors with majors, etc.), but it's still a work in progress. Very soon, it will be as planned.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • gqwebergqweber Registered Users, Member 36 Posts
    I am speaking more towards the club brackets, not CVC. I thought Minor clubs would be placed in brackets with other Minor clubs. Major, coopers town each have their ow. Brackets, etc. 
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    gqweber said:
    I am speaking more towards the club brackets, not CVC. I thought Minor clubs would be placed in brackets with other Minor clubs. Major, coopers town each have their ow. Brackets, etc. 
    That's how it will be. There are still many players who haven't updated(understandably) so it will take a bit of time. It will happen though.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Bighead38Bighead38 Registered Users, Member 132 Posts
    Looking forward to it working. It will be nice to possibly have a chance at a top ten.