$100

bryzzo1744bryzzo1744 Registered Users, Member 58 Posts
So, a few of the guys and myself at work play tsb.  We have for the past few years .   This year for bosses day they take up money and get me $100 google play card, thanks guys.  What is the smartest way to spend, which day tends to have best deals?  $255 away from allstar level 10.  This will put me close!!

Comments

• mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    15k gold pop up is always a good one usually mixed with pxp lxp or evo. With Halloween coming up I’m sure they will be running a 20k gold pop up deal that’s probably best bang for your buck imo 👍🏻. 
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    I just had a pop up for 20K gold, 50K PXP, and 25K LXP for $99.99
  • ihuffgluihuffglu Registered Users, Member 172 Posts
    this one is nice.
    "Never take your eye off the underdog"
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    That's 6 weeks of fieldpass with some change left over 👀 no need to dump it all in one shot 🤷🏻‍♂️ 20k gold sounds nice until it's all gone and you didn't even get the guy you were chasing 😉
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    FP is generally the best value, but if you're looking to spend it fast, the ones posted earlier are decent.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
    That’s a nice deal! ⬆️ I haven’t seen one in awhile 😕
    Nvm just got it 👍🏻
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    I was thinking about that one myself. I’m less than 200 away from level 10 and I would like to get the November VIP gift 
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    Maybe it was a one time offer because it’s not there anymore
  • bryzzo1744bryzzo1744 Registered Users, Member 58 Posts
    Thanks for the replies.  I will probably wait for a world series viewing special depending on today's 490 boosts