Pick Em rewards

SlamPigInGashSlamPigInGash Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
I opened up the game and was checking my pickem results for Oct 17th, NYY @ HOU And was stoked to find I had all three picks. Yet no reward? I am curious, anyone else having or have had this problem? Many thanks! 

Answers

• ihuffgluihuffglu Registered Users, Member 172 Posts
    nope, but I haven't got any of them right the last few days so. Though today I used gold to shuffle through patches to try to get my last one to complete my collection and the patches never shuffled it just took my gold.
    "Never take your eye off the underdog"
  • checkitmylescheckitmyles Registered Users, Member 94 Posts
    GLU doesn’t work on the weekend. Every weekend the Pick ‘Ems pile up and then we get multiple rewards Monday.
  • navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    I was 3/3 for the past 3 days including today. Can’t wait for Monday’s payouts.
  • navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    I was 3/3 for the past 3 days including today. Can’t wait for Monday’s payouts.
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    Yea it’s great how the rewards are weekend boxes that are useless on Monday when they’re no longer bonus players. 
    Yea it’s great how the rewards are weekend boxes that are useless on Monday when they’re no longer bonus players.