Unable to start game

graycorvidaegraycorvidae Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
Yesterday out of the blue the game stopped loading. When I start loading it stops at 37 with message “unable to start game” and “try again”. Anyone else having this problem? How can I submit a support ticket when I can’t get into the game?

Comments

• graycorvidaegraycorvidae Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    My wifi is fine with other apps. I would be shocked if I’m jailed, don’t know how or why that would happen. 
  • cb11cb11 Registered Users, Member 341 Posts
    Most likely it is your wifi. It has happened to me on some business or public wifis that the game thinks are an anonymous proxy. As long as it will load using cell service or other wifis then you're not jailed. If you get the same error on cell service then, unfortunately, you're jailed. 
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    @graycorvidae Most likely, it is your wifi or it's just a bad connection. If for some reason, you still can't log in, here is the link to CC.

https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/mlb-tap-sports-baseball-2019/
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • TrojanKi7TrojanKi7 Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    Gray-same thing happening to me. Goes to 37 then crashes. Updated my iPhone last week...hmmm. This crash started at Noon today, before that no problems with or without wifi
  • thedoobiebrosthedoobiebros Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Mine is doing the same thing, gets to 37% and then just crashes, both on WiFi and on 3G. Super lame as I had been crushing this weekend event! 😪 If you guys figure out a tip let me know!
  • baron600baron600 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Same with me
  • Darkdancer333Darkdancer333 Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    Ditto it took me back as new account and won’t allow Facebook to log in
  • MulderkenMulderken Registered Users, Member 173 Posts
    It's a glu issue ,be patient. 
  • Darkdancer333Darkdancer333 Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    Lol WiFi issue why does every other app or game work
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    No problems with my WiFi... only issues with logging into Tsb 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Fixed 👍🏻
  • StokedxcoreStokedxcore Registered Users 10 Posts
    It’s definitely your WiFi if you know for certain you aren’t jailed. It’s happened to me quite a lot. Either stopping at 7% 10% or the dreaded 37%.
  • StokedxcoreStokedxcore Registered Users 10 Posts
    Fixed 👍🏻
    Was it the WiFi?
  • thedoobiebrosthedoobiebros Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    edited October 2019
    It’s definitely your WiFi if you know for certain you aren’t jailed. It’s happened to me quite a lot. Either stopping at 7% 10% or the dreaded 37%.
    Wouldn’t have been the WiFi when I was using the 3G on my phone at work, no WiFi needed there. Not a big deal, it’s fixed anyways. Just a strange situation and stuff like that happens sometimes I guess 🤷‍♂️
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    Ventured out of General Discussion for a minute and wandered on a thread of everyone recommending an upgrade to the WiFi. You all qualify to work for Glu CS you got their standard response down 👍🏻😂