Options

Event points and gloves

MillecorsMillecors Registered Users, Member 754 Posts
I know this isn't Global (Aka To Catch A Predator auditions)....
But as a solo club it's tough to level the club with gloves.  Also tough to place decent in the Event when one stops buying boxes and only has a couple event players.  If anyone feels like dropping by with Event Points it would be greatly appreciated.  If you have some spare gloves that would be great as well, but I am like 35K away from leveling, so EVO might not happen unless a few stop by.  
Club has been switched to public for a while. 

MILLECORS

Comments

• Options
    Open up the club they said.  It will be fun they said.  Made it public and got inundated with people NOT you people.
  • Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    Gotta set that team strength requirement to around 50K
  • Options
    BizertoBizerto Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    Millecors said:
    Open up the club they said.  It will be fun they said.  Made it public and got inundated with people NOT you people.
    Straight BEASTS there
  • Options
    2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,722 Posts
    Raise the team strength and the average star rating and give everybody else the boot
  • Options
    2003cobra said:
    Raise the team strength and the average star rating and give everybody else the boot
    Done.  Damn vampires
  • Options
    redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    Once a team levels to the point clubs are available I think it auto assigns teams to open clubs.  At least I fuzzily remember that a while back
  • Options
    nwaredstar77nwaredstar77 Registered Users, Member 222 Posts
    Once a team levels to the point clubs are available I think it auto assigns teams to open clubs.  At least I fuzzily remember that a while back
    Correct