Jose!

HaraycarayHaraycaray Registered Users, Member 910 Posts
If it’s not WS Altuve on Monday they’re doing it wrong. Forget legends, buck the trend.

Comments

• criffycriffy Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    I hate that midget, I mean little person. 
  • HaraycarayHaraycaray Registered Users, Member 910 Posts
    For the disagree it’s “walk off” hero. Dude just sent his team to the fall classic with a walk off yabo. 
  • criffycriffy Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    Im just a bitter Yankees fan, too soon
  • HaraycarayHaraycaray Registered Users, Member 910 Posts
    criffy said:
    Y’all got 27 of em. Lol 
  • checkitmylescheckitmyles Registered Users, Member 94 Posts
    They call me Joseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
  • checkitmylescheckitmyles Registered Users, Member 94 Posts

• fatDaddyfatDaddy Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    I'm on board with this. We had active players as Legends last year, so might as well start it back up. Hopefully his skills won't be (2 Out/WOH) though. 
  • BizertoBizerto Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    criffy said:
    I hate that midget, I mean little person. 
    The jockey strikes again!   Mother **** can’t get on a rollercoaster but hits bombs off of chapman! 🤮 
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    edited October 2019
    For the disagree it’s “walk off” hero. Dude just sent his team to the fall classic with a walk off yabo. 
    There ARE Yankees fans here ......have a little compassion.   LOL
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    edited October 2019
    Sometimes things make too much sense for them to happen 😉 but yes, the beast within that 5'6" man would make for a nice woh reward. He would require a new, hidden, skill- the clutch skill. Think of it as a combo of late innings, tied game, and runner on base. 

Edit: if they could make his card similar to the Puig "playing with himself" animation, that would be pretty sweet. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    criffy said:
    Y’all got 27 of em. Lol 
    Yea but it’s been 10 years since the last one. Only decade we haven’t won not used to this disappointment two years in a row. Somebody please resurrect George Steinbrenner so we can get SPers
  • mwilson829mwilson829 Registered Users, Member 364 Posts
    Don't worry.  I'm sure Gerrit Cole will be wearing pinstripes next season.
  • matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    Don't worry.  I'm sure Gerrit Cole will be wearing pinstripes next season.
    and just like the dodgers....they won't be in the world series.
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• More2Most2FirstMore2Most2First Registered Users, Member 777 Posts
    @matt_sackett

Dodgers will not only be in the WS, they win it next year...Friedman got the wake up call he needed from the Nats.  Cole isn’t going to the Yanks, he’ll be on one of the Los Angeles teams, likely Dodgers.  Don’t be surprised if the Dodgers trade Seager and a couple prospects for Lindor too.

You heard it here first, so you know where to find me when none of it actually happens...sure sounded convincing though, right?
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    Yankees v Dodgers world series would have been a lot more exciting than Astros v Nationals imo 
  • fatDaddyfatDaddy Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    Casual fans would increase ratings for a Dodgers v Yankees/BoSox series, but I think most baseball fans are salivating to see these pitching matchups. Until Martinez messed it up, we could have had Cole/Stras in a battle of #1 picks, JV/Max in a Tigers battle, and Greinke/Corbin in a DBacks battle. It's gonna be awesome baseball! 
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    Honestly I can’t wait to see these pitchers square off!
  • matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    @matt_sackett

Dodgers will not only be in the WS, they win it next year...Friedman got the wake up call he needed from the Nats.  Cole isn’t going to the Yanks, he’ll be on one of the Los Angeles teams, likely Dodgers.  Don’t be surprised if the Dodgers trade Seager and a couple prospects for Lindor too.

You heard it here first, so you know where to find me when none of it actually happens...sure sounded convincing though, right?
    That is the most convincing fake news I've ever heard! well done sir!
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.