WOH 10.21.2019

JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts

LAME

Prev13

Comments

• DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    I'm not going to cap, but a 490 is nice going forward.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • WaveburnerWaveburner Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
    Super lame. DH with a skill combo that's useless as rarely double boosted - at least certainly not anywhere important. Looks like a resource cycle day.
  • mwilson829mwilson829 Registered Users, Member 364 Posts
    edited October 2019
    I was expecting one of the terrible new skills to be featured here, yet I was still disappointed when I saw it.  I especially hate when they pair a skill that generally only activates in early innings with a skill (Late) that literally only activates in the late innings.  
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    I was expecting one of the terrible new skills to be featured here, yet I was still disappointed when I saw it.  I especially hate when they pair a skill that generally only activates in early innings with a skill (Late) that literally only activates in the late innings.  
    Yea same haha
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    OH WAIT HE IS 490

• mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    I was all prepared to buy boxes today to fill my dh expecting them to be good they usually are on Monday. I get to save my gold again 🤢
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    Crappy boxes and no blue boxes today either for resources. LAME

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    I was all prepared to buy boxes today to fill my dh expecting them to be good they usually are on Monday. I get to save my gold again 🤢
    I love how both legends have the same skills in the box, just on opposite sides of their pic 
    @Bigpredfan noticed that idk even know what that’s about? Two 490s with same skills that doesn’t motivate many to peruse both. They didn’t even stick with their typical good legend... meh legend. Both meh 🤷🏻‍♂️
    The first Jorge Posada was WAY better. WoH skill and I forgot the other.  Was a 450

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    The first Jorge Posada was WAY better. WoH skill and I forgot the other.  Was a 450
    Same with the first Bags
  • criffycriffy Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    cycled hof in record time. this new update is golden.

Everything the same?

I'm still on round 2 in HoF. I keep getting curved out of 2.10. Third try now.

• JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    edited October 2019
    criffy said:
    I got through HOF spending zero gold, only video boosts as needed. Edmonds is just cheat code.
  • tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    Guess its forced update time as I still have last week’s players. Wonder if I should go after Ozzie again and THEN update? Hmm.......
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • Jmhockey1920Jmhockey1920 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    newbie here, so sorry if this has been answered somewhere! where can i get the pitchers for walk off hero? classic, all-star and hall of fame
    Damn you guys who pulled Edmunds.  I bit the bullet and leveled Buckner even though I am fully stocked at 1B.
  • MoenPDCMoenPDC Registered Users, Member 615 Posts
    Not super thrilled but it is a 490. Took me 40 mins, 80 gold boosts on 5.10 and 6.9 and 6.10. One video restart on 5.10. I said I was going to cycle cap him so here goes nothing 

JEDDDOGGY said:
    criffy said:
    I got through HOF spending zero gold, only video boosts as needed. Edmonds is just cheat code.

JEDDDOGGY said:
    criffy said:
    I wanted Edmonds so bad for that reason alone.

newbie here, so sorry if this has been answered somewhere! where can i get the pitchers for walk off hero? classic, all-star and hall of fame
    https://communities.glu.com/tap-sports-baseball-2019/discussion/5454227/all-things-charts-and-helpful-tidbits/p1
  • Jmhockey1920Jmhockey1920 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    you are a gentlemen and a scholar, thank you!
    you are a gentlemen and a scholar, thank you!
    Thank you! Some around here may argue that point 😂
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    2.0.3 has shaved off 7-8 mins of cycle time for HoF. I'm both happy and annoyed by it.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.

Made it to 6.10. Wasted 80 gold on a booster. Hit advantage was there.

First round: 9 straight unhittable curves to start. Couldn't even make contact.

Video Reboot.

Second round: 9 straight unhittable curves to start. Couldn't make contact with any of them.

This is so friggin lame. What a colossal waste if this is what this rigged BS will do all day.

I would like to upgrade my resources to increase my hitters, but NOPE. After a week of frickups from GLU we can't even get the MegaBoxes up.

Hopefully I will have better "luck" after work later. Effing joke of a game.

If your getting that many curves after a restart also your finisher isn’t good enough for your level
    It feels like I'm beating a dead horse, but these issues would be gone if you moved to gold and capped 4-5 guys at G.10.  This game is not designed to be easily beaten at Silver.  It just isn't.  The odds are intentionally stacked against you.  It's a little bit like someone getting mad because their scratch off lottery ticket didn't win any money.
    edited October 2019
    Or build a better silver team 🤷🏻‍♂️Destroyed hof with my silver team today 1st try on 6/10
    Already have 3 cycles in, I can feel the cycle cap coming

Mythical: I am like you, I have a Legend at every slot. And yes, I am building up resources to go gold.

You are using Edmonds on 6.10?

I have beaten every other level, warm up, classic, and AS. LOL

I easily get to 6.10. That's never the issue.