WOH 10.21.2019

13Next

Comments

• Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
    2003cobra said:
    This guy is 1-6 with 80 gold boost today after going 3-3 last week. It seemed almost impossible to get a straight pitch after putting up 4 runs. He shouldn’t struggle like that. 
    Weird.  He kills it for me and I only have him at D9 with lower skills.  I guess I can't speak much for today because I only did one cycle but he beat 6-9 and 6-10 both in 1 shot.  
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    I think that I’ve made glu mad somehow. My whole woh has been horrible today.  Level 2-7 9 out of 10 pitches were unhittable-I know they were because I swung right through them. 517 hitter rating against a189 pitcher-come on glu. Too many bad experiences to type up. First time all year that I’m ready to delete the app. Was planning on cycle capping my first legend next week but not sure now. 
    Just beat with out making an out on all straight pitches. Can’t figure this game out at times. 
  • MoenPDCMoenPDC Registered Users, Member 615 Posts
    @bigvivec remember when you said I missed the boat on going diamond. Two weeks after leaving gold and cycle capped my first legend. THE DIAMOND DREAM IS ALIVE!
  • JCAM80JCAM80 Registered Users, Member 606 Posts
    Got it done with time to spare as well, gotta love this update for Android. Definitely not a HoF finisher, but he'll dominate Royale as is. 
  • HanysYoderHanysYoder Registered Users, Member 209 Posts
    This is as far as I’ve ever gotten, starting to accept the fact that I just can beat it lol😂
    I am Cornholio, I need TP for my bunghole
    edited October 2019
    Couldn’t get through it made it all the way to 6.10 but kept getting some bad luck. Maybe next time :(
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    @HanysYoder well you are at least knocking on the door now... closer 👍🏻
  • sarge268sarge268 Registered Users, Member 80 Posts
    As a super fan of Edgar i was excited to see him in WOH. Still getting the hang of WOH in diamond but I was able to cycle HOF five times and level Edgar through gold and save some lxp. For those that are cycle capping HOF, how far are you leveling the player before just cycling to cap?
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    MoenPDC said:
    @bigvivec remember when you said I missed the boat on going diamond. Two weeks after leaving gold and cycle capped my first legend. THE DIAMOND DREAM IS ALIVE!
    👍 
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts

Good times!
  • criffycriffy Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    New android update allowed time for 13 hof cycles for me... if I played straight through probably could have done 16. We're probably still slower than iOS but man does that make a difference... was able to cap 3 490s today,  edgar with the cycle cap, Buckner early on and made it through one last time after midnight to cap George Brett. 

New bracketing system is tough, forum club finished 6th, just out of place for nice prizes. Resets aren't really worth it anymore given the lack of lxp in the rewards. Need to figure out how to land us a Cooperstown club... 🤔
    @HanysYoder well you are at least knocking on the door now... closer 👍🏻
    You right! I just gotta grind harder and actually level up these legends I have been pulling lol. It gets really difficult with these low rimes and bxp players haha

@sarge268 I leveled him to plat 9 , cycled to plat 10 , used gold/evo to get him to diamond one the cycled him to d10. Finished at 9pm then relaxed and did three more cycles to lxp so I can cycle cap next weeks legend . ( 19k lxp per cycle is niiiiiiicccce ) field pass is a must . 

It’s good you were able to cycle 5 times JUST going diamond. My first week I only cycled hof once BUT I was more concerned cycle capping Stevenson ( he’s typically my number 3 or 4 bat now ) and getting bxp to level the rest of my guys . 

Just banking bxp now for game changers which are hopefully released. Even with Edgar I am using 4 potm at in my top 5 spots. 

Debating on who I should level next . Have 470 prime bregman will be a KILLER righty finisher but right now he would only be good at 4.10 and 5.10, which isn’t horrible but limited. 

Also have a 450 lemahiu prime with good skills but again.....only be useful at 6.7 but already have Edgar that will destroy that. 

I need another lefty bat. Have a 430 double rhp McNeil at like b10. My lefty double rhp bellinger destroys 
    He was my finisher today
  • ReecesReeces Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    edited October 2019
    One question Moen... Just wondering why you used gold/evo to get him to diamond 1?  Why not cycle him to diamond 1 and save your gold/evo...
    Staying at GOLD in 2020....

• criffycriffy Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    @Reeces when you get to diamond, gold/evo are least of your worries, everytime you finish a d6 cycle you get loaded with both of them. i think he just wanted to make sure he could cap his guy (one less required cycle) cause lxp is hard to come by / super expensive still
  • ReecesReeces Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    Ahh gotcha... I was thinking maybe you have to pay for the cash/evo cycle being Diamond.
    Staying at GOLD in 2020....

@criffy you hit the nail on the head. Time is way more important than gold and evo at diamond level. Lxp is definitely harder and more costly to obtain.