Daniel Hudson!

checkitmylescheckitmyles Registered Users, Member 94 Posts
If you pull Hudson, don’t put him in your rotation! He is not a SP! This is Yusmeiro Petit all over again. He’ll be made an RP soon and you’ll be screwed.

Also, this makes one of his skills so useless now as he has a boost for just the first three innings.

Comments

• Soo_Choo_TrainSoo_Choo_Train Registered Users, Member 160 Posts
    Ahh man.  Thanks for the warning.  It’s too late for me.  I didn’t pay close enough attention.  I thought he was Dakota Hudson from the Cards.  I guess I’ll leave him in the SP spot as long as I can.  If they do change him, hopefully they change his first 3 innings skill with it.  Have people been able to recover resources used when something like this happens?  He was part of the reason I got the weekend field pass.
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    If they change him, you'll get 100% of the cost to level him back. If you used fp and a discount club to level him at a 50% discount- you'll get double what you spent 😉 (or, that's how it's been all year at least)
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    He’s a starter on my team
  • MillecorsMillecors Registered Users, Member 754 Posts
    2003cobra said:
    For now....
  • checkitmylescheckitmyles Registered Users, Member 94 Posts
    2003cobra said:
    Yeah that’s what I’m warning everyone about. GLU has repeatedly listed relief pitchers as SP, and letting us put them in our rotation. Then a few days later when they catch their mistake, they change him to a RP and completely screw us. He’ll get pulled after 3 innings every time and typically struggle in his outings as well. Hopefully people don’t let that happen to them this time.

It has happened in the last two months with Yusmeiro Petit and Ian Kennedy. And now Nationals closer Daniel Hudson 
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    See retirepujols post;  they have been good at least since the Petit mix up for crediting back resources.
    <SIGH> .......an RP with early innings skills?!?!?    Ouch!
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    edited October 2019
    And the second skill he’s boosted for ONE pitch... the first pitch...  horrible skill 🤢 So with early innings he will pretty much never be boosted with that skill and after the first pitch he’s a regular 360 non boosted player. Where  do they come up with this stuff? 🤨 Not much thought put into this one glu.. 💭 
  • ihuffgluihuffglu Registered Users, Member 172 Posts
    Is it first pitch every batter, every inning or of the game?
    "Never take your eye off the underdog"
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    Thanks for the heads up I didn’t level him since he’s only 360 but maybe I should have based on pujols post of getting extra resources 
  • babyjbootsbabyjboots Registered Users, Member 465 Posts
    He is now a relief pitcher.  I didn't get a refund but he's still on my team as a SP.
  • slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    He is now a relief pitcher.  I didn't get a refund but he's still on my team as a SP.
    So likes it been stated, and I can vouch this has happened to me with I think Will Harris, but if you want him as a SR then email CS and either tell them you want your resources back or correct his position. 
  • cb11cb11 Registered Users, Member 341 Posts
    @ihuffglu It should be every AB. We'll never know with pitcher skills, but it would be hilarious if it was just first pitch of the game lol
    Also how are we going to have a reliever with early inning skills 😂🤣
    You contacted CS, explained the situation and that you would like your resources back, and they denied you? 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    A clubmate of mine just got refunded this morning.  He is however a VIP so that probably gave him priority
    So i messaged them, because I would keep him as a SR hes G6 right now. I told CS that if they cannot change his early inning skill to late inning then i would like my resources back. They replied that they're checking with the dev.
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    You contacted CS, explained the situation and that you would like your resources back, and they denied you? 
    Im going to go out on a limb and guess that he didn't contact CS yet. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • BigBibbins333BigBibbins333 Registered Users, Member 243 Posts
    I contacted CS and they told me to force close the app and reopen it and he should be a SP again. Wait.......WHAT?!?!?!
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    They changed his skills. Now it’s 7th inning or later. 
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    I contacted CS and they told me to force close the app and reopen it and he should be a SP again. Wait.......WHAT?!?!?!
    Lol I got the same exact response!  Weird.
    Just no.  
    For anyone that cares

DFBB said:
    Im going to go out on a limb and guess that he didn't contact CS yet. 
    I believe you're correct, Debbie, I just wanted to make sure 😉😊
    LOL.....I’m guessing spellcheck spawned the Debbie but I’m backing it to stick........
  • Soo_Choo_TrainSoo_Choo_Train Registered Users, Member 160 Posts
    Shout out to CS!!!  It took two tries and about 1/2 a day but, most importantly, they got the job done without too much hassle and I got my resources back from D-Hud.
  • BigBibbins333BigBibbins333 Registered Users, Member 243 Posts
    My refund was denied 😢
    My refund was denied 😢
    Send in a new ticket. You invested in a starting pitcher, not a reliever- that's not your fault.