Options

Club Leagues and Leaderboards

COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
Trying to figure out how this works. My club is majors and there are way more than 200 clubs in my bracket.  Does this mean you need to finish 200th or higher in the event to get anything from majors rewards ?

Comments

• Options
    MillecorsMillecors Registered Users, Member 754 Posts
    yes
  • Options
    COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
    Well then big whoop on leagues. Yup...rich get richer. 
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    COWPILEY said:
    Trying to figure out how this works. My club is majors and there are way more than 200 clubs in my bracket.  Does this mean you need to finish 200th or higher in the event to get anything from majors rewards ?
    That's the result of the brackets being in a state of flux due to the recent updates. Eventually, there will only be 200 clubs per 'major' bracket.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    DFBB said:
    COWPILEY said:
    That's the result of the brackets being in a state of flux due to the recent updates. Eventually, there will only be 200 clubs per 'major' bracket.
    @DFBB @Debbie This new bracketing structure is bogus. I have scored well over what normally puts my club in the top 25 and sometimes top 10. Today will take more than 2 billion to get into the top 25 in the bracket I’m in. It was never this way before. They should not be basing the brackets on how many events you have won or placed top 10. I think there are only 3 brackets total right now; Cooperstown, Majors, and Minors. I don’t think the 3 tiers are broken down into subgroups at all today.
  • Options
    slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    I needed to vent, but wtf is this about? I know CvC is structured base off of previous rounds etc. this is the second time it’s happened today. The 1pm I got smashed like 100mil yo 400k lol. Diamond club loaded with VIPS and TS all over 150k

• Options
    ReecesReeces Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    Yeah i know wtf.. happened to me twice today also. I didn't even wasted my entries .
    Btw   You forgot to cross out JMan6769 high round..  LOL
    Staying at GOLD in 2020....

• Options
    slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    Ugh I thought I got everything lol. Sorry whoever JMan is