Posada, should I be excited?

MOSSMOSS Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
In over 1.5 years, I've posted 1 message, I've now convinced myself, seeing some of my favorite members retire, that I'll engage in the fun, despite of all our frustrations (yes I am an Andriod user).
With that being said, I pulled Posada...I've seen positive comments about 1st pitch, and some really positive comments from well respected players about Leadoff. Could this be a World Series fake-out...Like haha u thought those skills were shit but they're really awesome?? What if we never see them again? Or am I just an idiot that's drank 1 too many, I'll except either. 

Comments

• mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    I pulled him leveled him and I already had 490 carter so it was tough one.. being a switch hitter helped my decision and... @DFBB convinced me first pitch was one of the best in the game 😉
  • MOSSMOSS Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    @Mythicaldragon I've been reading your posts/comments for awhile now, thanks for responding. Yes, @DFBB has sparked my interest in this skill, look forward to seeing what everyone thinks about it in the near future!
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    If you are ok at the final WOh spot (6.10) then I think Posada is great as he should dominate all modes.  Nice pull
  • matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    Was it the Most Recent (one ball posada?) lol I got him this morning but I am awaiting a plethora of LXP to level him.
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    I'm just glad we're talking about the actual game and in particular, the game mechanics. One of the things I enjoy most about games is the process of trial/error. My opinions are based on my experience, but I encourage everyone to try things for themselves so they can come up with their own conclusions. 
    Posada's not a 'finisher,' but he's fantastic. A switch hitting catcher that will crush all modes, he currently has the highest 'hit' in the game. My opinion is that each AB is scripted. As a result, I'm just totally in love  with '1st pitch,'  which makes Posada an excellent option. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    Couldn’t cycle cap Edgar yesterday but I got really lucky on boxes this morning. Posada from video achievement box and Bagwell from my first box from buying the pack from the Specials. Hope these guys will have a stacking bonus today.
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    Glu is taunting me with Bernie and now Posada, I will probably miss out on both of them. 
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Just pulled bags from the gift... won’t be leveling him unfortunately just can’t afford it. Gotta save for Jackie if Jackie ever drops? It’s definitely become a lxp chase this year even at silver. 
  • MOSSMOSS Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    Well I have to say, Posada has been an absolute beast...really liking the new skill, did not think I would be saying this.
  • ScaryTerryScaryTerry Registered Users, Member 111 Posts