Royale WOH glitch.

navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
Anyone else seeing this on 5.8 right before the game glitches and resets?

Comments

• redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    Yeah just got there 
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    If you can’t beat a batter pitching at 5-8 then..........
  • Base15Base15 Registered Users 504 Posts
    Yep. App crash for me at 5.8. 
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

Oh GD. I never beat Satan (Pettit) the first try, but I do today, and this is my reward. LOL

Complete round reboot. Way to go, GLU.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    It should be easy with those stats.
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    Global announcement just posted.  Reset the app, looks like new pitchers too.   Im not playing woh today so i dont know what pitchers
  • sullipa8sullipa8 Registered Users, Member 564 Posts
    Yeah, crashed for me too. It would be fine if we could pick up where we left off, but we are screwed and have to start over.
  • slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    Once again it comes down to whos checking this crap before its launched..
  • criffycriffy Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    can someone post the new chart? not playing woh today but want to update my personal chart
  • dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    Last 3??
  • navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    5.8 R Morton
    5.9 R Musgrove
    5.10 L Corbin

• whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    Ahahahaha, love this game
    Anyone have base runners and score for last 3?
  • COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
    Note the keepers and ML got boosted as well with the restart
  • fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    -3 and 0, -4 and 0, -4 and 0
    fahhq2 said:
    -3 and 0, -4 and 0, -4 and 0
    Thank you. 

Went through the last three the first time I tried. That's a first. Thanks for the updates on pitchers guys.

Side note for 5.10 - Corbin throws a LOT of sliders that go left to right, but end up over the plate. Hit those bad boys the other way. They look like an inside pitch at first but nope. I would have had three straight HRs with Dale Murphy had it not been for that huge damn wall in Pensacola Stadium. I wish I knew how to get a different stadium as that wall has probably cost me a few games. LOL

Oh, and on 5.9 - PULL pitches. I tried hitting opposite field and it was all doinks. I started treating it like HR derby and scored five straight with two out.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

I like the stadium. It’s essentially PNC park in Pittsburgh which is a far nicer park than the team deserves. 
  • JCAM80JCAM80 Registered Users, Member 606 Posts
    It should be easy with those stats.
    Cleared 11 cycles with him making 5.8 a cakewalk, then video boosts & restarts wouldn't play, so finally has to reboot, now facing Morton for the completion of D10 cycling. 

Did they just flip the retard switch on 5.4 for everyone else too?

I've cleared it three times today, going through again, and now I can't sim past or beat Beuhler. It is unreal. I'm trying to play it now, and four straight times I got nine straight curves.

No whining, just asking if anyone else is having trouble now? Yes, my matchup rating is almost triple his.

• retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    edited October 2019
    CanadaCubs said:
    that term is pretty offensive.  
    🧐 Who are you, and what have you done with my bear friend? 😐
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts

Did they just flip the retard switch on 5.4 for everyone else too?

I've cleared it three times today, going through again, and now I can't sim past or beat Beuhler. It is unreal. I'm trying to play it now, and four straight times I got nine straight curves.

No whining, just asking if anyone else is having trouble now? Yes, my matchup rating is almost triple his.

Curves generally equate to lack of sufficient skill. I’m not sure what else to tell you. There is probably 4-5 different frames in the half second the ball releases from pitchers arm to the plate. I suggest swinging late. As for the “retard” comment... that term is pretty offensive.  Just saying
    I feel like the game makes a distinction between PoTM and prime/legends sometimes. The only spot I had difficulty yesterday that I shouldn't have was 5.9 with Meadows skills at 16/16 compared to prime sig Bregman at 5.10 with same skill leveling. I lost once on both all day but 5.9 was far more stressful and often won with 2 outs down 3 or more runs by that time. The loss at 5.10 was my mistake after missing hittable pitches but for most part handled in under 10 pitches easily.

I know there are differences in ratings between the two players I mentioned but their comparable pitchers also differ with better stuff and higher ratings at 5.10 than 5.9 so for my argument I would consider the comparison overall to be "equal".

Sorry, didn't mean to offend anyone.

My "issue" lasted about an hour. I finally beat Beuhler again due to two errors and finished out the level with no problems.

Yesterday was a fun WoH day for me and my team, especially once the live boost hit.

I kept using the same guy on Beuhler all day, BTW. Both skills were on and matchup was nearly triple. The game was just impossible there for about an hour.

• Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    🧐 Who are you, and what have you done with my bear friend? 😐
    I assure you, I only get offended if someone is eating a good looking sandwich in front of me without offering up a bite or two. That generally warrants a he-man binch slap 👋 
    I'm usually ride-or-die with you, my bear-ish friend, but I hold firmly that sandwiches are a food that's never eaten by two people. Now, your bear-like eating habits might dictate that a bite or two devours the entire half, but offering a bite or two usually means there is still sandwich remaining. If you cut it in half, and eat a bite or two, you might as well have the whole half. And the arrangement agreed upon in the initial decision to divide the sandwich dictates the amount to be consumed. This could just me me, but IF one is inclined to give away some of a sandwich, even on a sample/trial basis, that's grounds for eating the entire sandwich. Either way, such terms should always be initially discussed. IF, in that discussion, the receiving party of said sandwich insists upon having just a bite or two, the counter-proposal is a.) you can have half, or b.) I'll make you a full one  -- limiting conditions include, but aren't limited to, if we have enough ingredients (bread, meat, spread, etc.), we have substantial time, no one else will want in on our two-person-only transaction, or you're too fat already and don't require half a sandwich, pursuant to the previously established mandate that a sandwich is consumed in whole or half only, no individual bites are permitted. 
  • ihuffgluihuffglu Registered Users, Member 172 Posts

"Never take your eye off the underdog"