LAGGGGGGING Today....

LudwigMonsterLudwigMonster Registered Users, Member 381 Posts
Did they port the lag from Android users over to the iPhone peeps?
I've never seen it this bad. 

Comments

• Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    Thought it was just on my end, but yeah it's a bit slower than usual. 
  • [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    I'm not seeing anything noticeably different.  iPhone 11.
  • criffycriffy Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    @blueleopard while you're perusing the forums, can you answer the question on whether skills turn on / off after the first at bat in WOH?

<3,
    every forum member ever
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    iPhone 11 I see no difference. @blueleopard I’ve asked this a question a few times now. Gonna try again since you are here.. Can you please give us a update on when Jackie 42 is gonna be available in store? Why are they waiting so long? It’s nearly November.. Thanks 
  • matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    The lag appears to be on my part, Brought on by Samuel Adams 76 Last night..
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    edited October 2019
    iPhone 11 I see no difference. @blueleopard I’ve asked this a question a few times now. Gonna try again since you are here.. Can you please give us a update on when Jackie 42 is gonna be available in store? Why are they waiting so long? It’s nearly November.. Thanks 
    We don't usually sell players outright, but I'd definitely keep my eyes open for Legends or ATGs come Thanksgiving as we usually have Black Friday deals.

Remember, just because the season will be over doesn't mean TSB will.
  • WaveburnerWaveburner Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
    @blueleopard I think mythicaldragon wants the box to be available in store to buy for gold - not direct buying the player for real cash. At least that is what I am most interested in, not that chasing Jackie specifically appeals to me with that lousy skill combo.
    edited October 2019
    We don't usually sell players outright, but I'd definitely keep my eyes open for Legends or ATGs come Thanksgiving as we usually have Black Friday deals.

Remember, just because the season will be over doesn't mean TSB will.
    As @Waveburner stated above I’m not talking about buying with cash in specials. I don’t believe atgs have ever been for sale $ in specials. Last year atgs were available for purchase in the store for gold. When will they be available in the store? Thank you for the response! 
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    hey @mythicaldragon what happens to your all 490 team now? lol

Are you replacing each one with every new 520 that drops? wink:
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
    @dkarski87 of course..... 😉 the chase starts over.. kinda silly huh 🤷🏻‍♂️
    edited October 2019
    It’s like being hold for hours and then finally getting someone only for the call to be dropped 😱 so close.. so close 
  • criffycriffy Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    or you can just straight up be ignored like me ;)
  • LudwigMonsterLudwigMonster Registered Users, Member 381 Posts
    Lag is still terrible.
  • COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
    Much better for me today on iPad Air. Game play very snappy, ads pop up faster, and even the forum is better.