Options

John Kruk - WoH Superstar. Also Introducing the Kruk Kronikuhlz

drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
edited October 2019 in General TSB Discussion

You know, as much as I whine about WoH, I have to say, John Kruk is the greatest thing ever on this game. I wish I could just use him every single round.  For me, outside of 6.10 on HoF, you simply cannot Kuk the Kruk. 

I boosted his attributes more this weekend with a crap ton of PxP and LxP, and he is even more badass than he was last week. Yeah, aye aye Captain Obvious.  But this bad assery is taken up a notch. Like, "he's gonna frick your wife and you will want to pay him for it" up a notch.

Ghost Kruk on first and batter Kruk hits a gapper?  Ghost Kruk is hauling his big ass to home from first every single time, even with no outs.

Legend Kenny Lofton is ghosting on second, with a single to left/right center with two outs?  Nope, Lofton ain't scoring from second. Too frigging slow.

Kruk? Yeah, he's scoring not once, but twice from second on that $hit.  Put it in the books.

Curves outside the zone in the other batter's box?  Guess what? Kruk can even make CONTACT with those, putting them in play.  Yeah, he may be out, but he hit that MFer, and I don't have to watch that cocky-ass pitcher do his little fist pump after I'm called out on a pitch nowhere near the zone.  Just that alone should get Kruk another bump in attributes.

Just now on 4.10, I completely forgot that was the only L pitcher in the whole round. I selected Kruk bc he is who I always used. Big mistake, right? Wrong. Even with his attributes turned off, he took six straight curves for two outs, then went on a tear with two outs and came back to win.

I think I need to write him a love letter. Unless my roster drastically improves, I see a keeper in my future.

DrSmartassPhD + Krukkie = True Luv Forevah

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

Comments

• Options
    criffycriffy Registered Users, Member 625 Posts

I wish I could just use him every single round. 

But you can, it's call using gold

• Options
    Shadow451Shadow451 Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    Kruk is the man in the game and the real world!  A man’s man!!! LOL
  • Options
    bobdylan_fanbobdylan_fan Registered Users, Member 303 Posts
    Still don't like his avatar....looks like he's trying to hail a cab
  • Options
    JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    looks at roster... sigh, wish I had Kruk lol. 
  • Options
    edited October 2019

He's waving at his crowd of adorers after kicking Oswalt's ass.

True Story: KK Volume 1

One night, after a tough game on the road in Pittsburg, Kruk went out to a truck stop next to the hotel to get some snacks. Inside, he ran into a group of ladies that were just dying to get a piece of the Krukster after another solid performance.

Not having much left in the tank, and knowing he didn't want them back in his room, the only place he could find to take them on was an open 18 wheeler. Being a man's man, Kruck took the three ladies inside the truck and worked them all over, finishing himself off all over the dashboard, floor, and seats.

Nine months later, Optimus Prime was born.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• Options
    ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    Kruk is the f’ing man in WOH and not just against righties he hits lefties well too. It’s crazy these young fit players that stop at 3rd on a hit but same hit Kruk is rounding the bases like a stud 
  • Options
    JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    I heard this one time Kruk went to McDonald's at 11:01 AM and they wouldn't serve him breakfast, so he roundhouse kicked it so hard it turned into a Denny's.
  • Options
    FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,094 Posts
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    I heard this one time Kruk went to McDonald's at 11:01 AM and they wouldn't serve him breakfast, so he roundhouse kicked it so hard it turned into a Denny's.
    Everyone knows that was Chuck Norris!... or was it Kruk Norris??  I forget.
    Just no.  
  • Options
    edited October 2019

Kruk, Chuck Norris, and John Muther Effing Wayne were on a camping trip in the Amazon.

Chuck Norris starts telling campfire stories after fighting off a python attack during an afternoon swim. Chuck talked about the time he was in Nam and took on an entire enemy fleet by himself, singlehandedly killing them all one by one, then saving the village. After saving the village, he kissed every baby and made love to every female.

John Wayne talked about his time in WW2, where took out an entire ground fleet of Japanese soldiers, stole of one their planes, then shot the remaining pilots out of the sky. All of this while sipping on a glass of scotch.

Both men sat in adoration for a moment, taking in their stories or heroism. They then turned to the Krukster, who was slowly, contently, stirring the campfire with his penis....

• Options

Whew, I was worried this wouldn't make the cut with the new forum rules.

Hopefully I will have some new additions to the KK on Monday after another WoH HoF victory!

Hail the Krukster!

• Options

In honour of this special day, let us all remember Romans 3:25

The Lord hath sayeth on WoH day, that we have added an 11th Commandment:

Thou Shalt Not Kucketh the Krukster!

• Options
    scottsmith744scottsmith744 Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    now this is the kruk of all kruks
  • Options
    ukw21ukw21 Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    Getting there
  • Options
    mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Krukie is now obsolete 😕. I know.... 🥺
     No worries tho there will be more versions of kruk 😉
  • Options
    I sure hope so
  • Options
    MoenPDCMoenPDC Registered Users, Member 615 Posts
    Don’t even need a 470. This bad boy was my finisher this week in HOF and went 14/15. He’s 430, but notice the skills. 

I think that may be some others issues....skills...maybe user skills? 
  • Options
    fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    This is a Kruk thread...go somewhere else with ur humbleness please🙏🏼
  • Options
    GordonBombayGordonBombay Registered Users, Member 107 Posts
    My skills aren’t as high but look at his stats.  I enjoy watching him going first to home stopping at third for a smoke and still scoring.       
  • Options
    This thread will never die. I don't care what anyone says. LOL

• Options
    slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    Yes it could. If a mod closes it lol
  • Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    Yes it could. If a mod closes it lol
    I can always live on in our memories 
  • Options

Gentlemen, the Krukster prevailed today for me. He lives on at least one more week.

I am going do this shit again. This is fun.

• Options
    Oh yeah I love the kruk
  • Options
    ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    Kruk is still fire for me in WOH. Baseball will be obsolete before Kruk is. 
  • Options

Kruk was so money again yesterday. He still had matchup favorability in 6.9 and 6.10, but barely.

I ended up beating it again with Kruk at 9 and Matthews at 10.

• Options
    MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    Sadly, Krukkie is down to a 6.8 guy for me.  But, he did pretty well there -- maybe one or two losses the whole day.  He's still very playable, but in gold, his 6.10 viability is waning.