Boston0714Boston0714 Registered Users, Member 168 Posts
edited October 2019 in General TSB Discussion
Anyone wanna share the multipliers yet? Asking for a friend
Prev1

Comments

• xthedudexxthedudex Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    bg 5 slug and tournament 2 the rest 1 that's what I got not 100% sure 
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    LOL.....good luck with those last week numbers.  
  • MillecorsMillecors Registered Users, Member 754 Posts
    xthedudex said:
    Yeah, you don't get to post anymore.
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    lmao, you ask for multipliers then sour grapes when there wrong? come on now

"Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    Millecors said:
    xthedudex said:
    Yeah, you don't get to post anymore.
    He said not 100% sure. Just like the weather people. 
    This is why "fight club" stays fight club. lmao. People started posting them and now poof. Lesson learned folks. 
    The rules of Fight Club are their for a reason. LMAO,
    – The Great Houmy
    edited October 2019
    lmao I just find it hilarious. Everyone kept asking on their official forum page, like common sense people. If you really needed to know them their are other ways to go about. Using a fake forum account and posting them didn't accomplish anything, o well. Even playing field again.

Edit: BTW I love DISAGREES. So people hit that button as much as you can. Everyone hitting that button shot themselves in the foot by asking for them here in the first place. Again, common sense people.
    – The Great Houmy
    dkarski87 said:
    lmao I just find it hilarious. Everyone kept asking on their official forum page, like common sense people. If you really needed to know them their are other ways to go about. Using a fake forum account and posting them didn't accomplish anything, o well. Even playing field again.

Edit: BTW I love DISAGREES. So people hit that button as much as you can. Everyone hitting that button shot themselves in the foot by asking for them here in the first place. Again, common sense people.
    I only see that 1 person asked for them.  You seem very angry.
    @bigvivec am I wrong here bro? lol

Come on people get those disagrees up, we only at 7. Trying to hit the 20s.
    – The Great Houmy
    Millecors said:
    dkarski87 said:

If you knew me, I dont get angry.  And your telling me only 1 person asked for them? O you mean today, check again buddy every week their is a post asking for someone to post them. So try again, not 1 person. But its actually a good thing.
    – The Great Houmy
    Millecors said:
    dkarski87 said:

They have been posted on this forum the last few weeks we’ll in advance of them being made public in the app. 
    dkarski87 said:
    Millecors said:
    dkarski87 said:

If you knew me, I dont get angry.  And your telling me only 1 person asked for them? O you mean today, check again buddy every week their is a post asking for someone to post them. So try again, not 1 person. But its actually a good thing.
    Yes, 1 person on this thread.  Then I jokingly said "You can't post anymore".  Since then you've been ranting about it.  Seems pretty angry......
  • criffycriffy Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    just grabbed my popcorn outta the microwave, yum yum
    Millecors said:
    dkarski87 said:
    Millecors said:
    dkarski87 said:

Yes, 1 person on this thread.  Then I jokingly said "You can't post anymore".  Since then you've been ranting about it.  Seems pretty angry......
    You seem angry that wrong ones were posted?  Try another thread. lmao or PM @retirepujols he knows the real ones.
    – The Great Houmy
    dkarski87 said:
    Millecors said:
    dkarski87 said:
    Millecors said:
    dkarski87 said:

You seem angry that wrong ones were posted?  Try another thread. lmao or PM @retirepujols he knows the real ones.
    I knew them hours ago, I wasn't mad at all.  I thought it humorous, which is why I said what I said.  Don't type angry.
    If you knew them hours ago, why didn't you post the correct ones for everyone? hmmm..

Again, bud. I'm not angry, im jolly!!!
    – The Great Houmy
    dkarski87 said:
    If you knew them hours ago, why didn't you post the correct ones for everyone? hmmm..

We now have a live shot of @dkarski87

• whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    edited October 2019
    Well that was certainly a surprise today on the multipliers.  I certainly hope that means they will now truly be random and level the playing field.

i just worry about them fight club guys (^^) think some may have taken one too many shots to the head!  Why hate for the sake of hating bud?
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
    dkarski87 said:

Because of the Fight Club rules.  I follow them.  
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    I’ll be sure and post them next Wednesday I don’t see the big deal. 😉  what is fight club?? 🤷🏻‍♂️
    I’ll be sure and post them next Wednesday I don’t see the big deal. 😉  what is fight club?? 🤷🏻‍♂️
    No one knows because no one is allowed to talk about it. 
    Thanks @mythicaldragon, that would be awesome, plus it will make the fight club boys mad 😂😂😂😂
    - Blueleopard
    Come on, who hasn't seen that movie? lol
    – The Great Houmy
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    WOH 4x
    Prime 7x 

• WaveburnerWaveburner Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
    @dkarski87 are you sure you've seen Fight Club LOL?

EVERYONE talks about fight club, or it never would have snowballed into Project Mayhem.

I believe that's our forum goal with the multiplier reveals is it not? To create the Project Mayhem version of the Glu forums? Why the heck else am I here?
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    dkarski87 said:
    This is why "fight club" stays fight club. lmao. People started posting them and now poof. Lesson learned folks. 
    The rules of Fight Club are their for a reason. LMAO,
    Exactly right!  Anyway, the whole reason the thread was started was to make the playing field level right?!?  Just making the thread was enough to trigger the soon to come end of this.....so now that the playing field is level quit your crying.....you got EXACTLY what you asked for.  

BTW, how did all of you do on the level field?  I have a feeling that more than a few wishes they’d kept their mouths shut.  
  • ScaryTerryScaryTerry Registered Users, Member 111 Posts
    For the most part, I look at the forums as a group of people that seem pretty helpful and cordial with each other...and then the multipliers posts happen. 😉
    Thanks for asking @bigvivec, my club took first in the royale and I have always supported making the playing field even.

Sorry, not sorry, that I did my part in taking away your advantage.  You seem a little salty bro, you on a droid?
    - Blueleopard
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    edited October 2019
    The rebracketing is even worse now that they only have one big, huge who-can-spend-the-most bracket.

The divisional (minors, majors, cooperstown) brackets that were introduced with the update were not setup to make the game better, but to drive competition/spending and cut back on the amount of resources given out as rewards across the board. Think about this, and using the weekend event as an example- they went from having lets say 20 brackets that give away 3k gold to first place (20 x 3k = 60k gold) to one bracket that gives out 5k gold to first place. Don't even want to try to think about LXP and PXP rewards, so just using gold as an example. They're now releasing only a tiny fraction of the amount of resources into the ecosystem via event rewards as they were before.

If they are going to move Royale to the weekend and we get to grind all weekend only to go from 2nd place to 37th place on Sunday night, the revolt seen from the Android issues over the past couple weeks will pale in comparison. LOL
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    dkarski87 said:

Only because you specifically asked for one.  I like to make people happy