Lawn Mower 2.0

xracmanxracman Registered Users, Member 666 Posts
Funny the first couple times,  then I saw the kill X pops up about halfway through 👍🏼

Comments

• matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    "I wash born here, an I wash raished here, and dad gum it, I am gonna die here, an no sidewindin' bushwackin', hornswagglin' cracker croaker is gonna rouin me bishen cutter."

Authentic Frontier Gibberish.
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

Wow..well then

• retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    Mthat dude dunked his lawn mower 2.0 into the toilet to wash it?!!!? Who does that?!
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    Is de bers de geb nerm
  • xracmanxracman Registered Users, Member 666 Posts
    There are now 2 Lawnmower videos basically  on loop.  I'd reset my ad identifier, but then I might get the fruit vodka one again. 
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    Does anyone else have the ads with the extra 5 seconds? 30 second ad and then an extra 5 seconds before it lets you hit the X 
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    Does anyone else have the ads with the extra 5 seconds? 30 second ad and then an extra 5 seconds before it lets you hit the X 

Yes, and I quoted you three times because I have to finger my apple lady three times.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

apple arcade

• xracmanxracman Registered Users, Member 666 Posts
    apple arcade
    Plus a couple others like Klondike Adventures.  Lawnmower keeps you on your toes because the x pops on about half way through.