Crashing and Logging out.

Bighead38Bighead38 Registered Users, Member 132 Posts
Anyone else having this problem today? Game has sort of behaved the past couple days. Today it keeps crashing and when I reopen the app I am logged out. Really annoying. 

Comments

• bobdylan_fanbobdylan_fan Registered Users, Member 303 Posts
    Not to me personally...but one of my clubmates got booted from the app...and when he logged back on - he had to go back thru the introductory/learn mode of the game before he could reestablish his credentials and get his account to full function correctly.
  • Bighead38Bighead38 Registered Users, Member 132 Posts
    I had to go through learn mode as well. 
  • slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    Yeah I just posted about this. How do I go about getting my stuff back?
    You have to log in. 

It’s not letting me play season mode either. This is really annoying. 
    I can’t watch the achievement videos even if the prize isn’t great. 

I can’t farm gold because it crashes or locks every other video. 
    Now I can’t even auto play a cvc round without it crashing. This is ridiculous, game is completely unplayable. Everything and I mean everything else works perfect on my phone. It’s just this app with continuous issues that seem to get worse and worse each day. 

I sent in a ticket but I’m sure I’ll get some canned response. 
  • criffycriffy Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    @Bighead38 what version are you on? i've had no issues with 2.0.3 on android (if you're on android) downloaded from outside the google play store.
    2.0.3 on Apple. It was so much better yesterday. Today is a disaster and has gotten worse as the day goes on. 
    6/8 or 7/8 of my cvc entries didn’t work that round so I missed out on an easy prize. I’m done for the night. Maybe tomorrow the game will work.