Rays Weekend boxes?

WaveburnerWaveburner Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
Playing EB I notice that our set lineup has prime 450 2B Lowe in there. Pretty sure he's never been released, so I think we are getting Rays boxes this weekend. At least for one of them anyways.

Comments

• drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    Maybe they will go with another last place team instead. How about the white sox?

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    edited October 2019
    The weekend box was already leaked on Facebook, players and loading rates.  Buccaneers Box. You can also find loading specials for the weekend if that's your cup of tea, looks like that android cheating software isn't working, might as well remove it and give droid users a few months of normal gameplay.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    dkarski87 said:
    The weekend box was already leaked on Facebook, players and loading rates.  Buccaneers Box. You can also find loading specials for the weekend if that's your cup of tea, looks like that android cheating software isn't working, might as well remove it and give droid users a few months of normal gameplay.
    🤔 Interested. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Why not right? The software doesn't work and its made the game-play for android users horrible all year.  Take it down and give us some normal game speeds for the last few months. Its obvious that its working and being used, pull the software and get a refund GLU from whoever sold you the software.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts

• MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    Wasn't the Royale Box on Wednesday title the "Buccaneer's Box"?  There must be some other theme for the box.  Either way, if that Mathews is legit, I will be chasing him this weekend. 
  • Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    Metsicans said:
    Wasn't the Royale Box on Wednesday title the "Buccaneer's Box"?  There must be some other theme for the box.  Either way, if that Mathews is legit, I will be chasing him this weekend. 
    Looks like "comeback" is the theme. 
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    All the face palms :|  
  • whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    I’d only be interested if they could load me DFBB’s ATG, but ten points higher than his...lol
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    You're way too kind. Pathetic is pathetic.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • ReadingFightingPhilsReadingFightingPhils Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    whammo911 said:
    I’d only be interested if they could load me DFBB’s ATG, but ten points higher than his...lol
    @DFBB Is your player an ATG that gets updated with the new maxes as they come out?  I was always curious on that.  Do you have any stats on how he is doing for you?   Guys, I am really enjoying tsb retirement.  I never thought I would be able to stay away this long (giving away my team really helped).  I don't have to watch the time for season mode timer to be up, cvc start and end, award collection, ect.  I still read the forum and enjoys still keeping track of things, but have more time to spend with wife, which turns out to be a good thing.  @retirepujols were you able to stay retired?
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    whammo911 said:
    @DFBB Is your player an ATG that gets updated with the new maxes as they come out?  I was always curious on that.  Do you have any stats on how he is doing for you?   Guys, I am really enjoying tsb retirement.  I never thought I would be able to stay away this long (giving away my team really helped).  I don't have to watch the time for season mode timer to be up, cvc start and end, award collection, ect.  I still read the forum and enjoys still keeping track of things, but have more time to spend with wife, which turns out to be a good thing.  @retirepujols were you able to stay retired?
    Yes, my custom player is an 'atg,' which means it will continue to grow over time. Currently, he's a 520. 
    I'm glad you're enjoying retirement. At the end of the day, you gotta do what's fun and it sounds like that game stopped being fun for you.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • HaraycarayHaraycaray Registered Users, Member 910 Posts
    Not even remotely whelmed by any of those players..
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    DFBB said:
    You're way too kind. Pathetic is pathetic.
    Not even sure which part is more pathetic but ill just say yes and leave it at that
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    That sucks someone cracked their phone. Also I have never heard of those legends but pretty sure Boog must be a typo 
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    @ReadingFightingPhils I'm having issues with the "giving my stuff away" aspect of quitting. I've had my accounts unlocked a bunch of times, so I guess I'm in a weird place right now where I have to hold on to some of this stuff before I can give it away. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • ReadingFightingPhilsReadingFightingPhils Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    That sucks someone cracked their phone. Also I have never heard of those legends but pretty sure Boog must be a typo 
    BBQ Blasphemy 

• BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    BBQ Blasphemy 

Great. Now I’m hungry and have a late lunch today. 
  • dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    Apparently the GG icon is just a troll. Box is real however. 
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    No the GG icon is real.....that’s a shot from a loader on Facebook selling load packages.  
  • jerrye23jerrye23 Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
    I wish i could sell my load!!!
    C'mon, you all were thinking it!!!