Pulled Ralph Kiner

captainmorgancaptainmorgan Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
Alright! Just pulled Kiner after a getting the box for a CVC win.
Prev1

Comments

• FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    Just opened my CvC boxes. If only I had the lxp.
    Just no.  
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Pulled him as well.. didn’t share it because I guess I share to much 🥺
  • criffycriffy Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    I got him too in my pick em box. Will cap him Monday during my hof cycle cap.

Seems like everyone pulled Ralphie 
  • captainmorgancaptainmorgan Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    Ha! I thought I was so lucky! 
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    You lucky ** lol I pulled stupid Kenny Lofton 450 max from the recycled speed demons box that Glu kept giving out today for no reason. So now I won’t get a legend for another 3 weeks
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    Lol nah, sharing is caring.  You can't help it other are jealous of your pulls.
    Just no.  
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    edited October 2019
    Look, I made a joke, don’t get all sensitive on me.  

Point of the joke was not rooted in jealousy.  Fact is most good players get most every player....they also get high tiers on FR, place high/win events and have an extra-ordinary amount of resources.....not widely shared since repeatedly waving #1 finishes under noses is an uncultivated form of discourse (unless intentionally done as a method of provocation  ;). ) and would not be off base to term it rude.    I get that it’s fun and exciting to get players that you’re chasing, and by all means I’m no ones judge or jury so post up whatever you like........I’m only saying that sometimes it’s more tactful, decorous and in better taste to not feel that you have to share everything.  I’ll most likely get multiple dislikes since it seems lately I’m not making many friends but as I see it, this is simply just good manners.  
    edited October 2019
    @bigvivec I don’t see it as rude or distasteful at all im the first to smash the like every time I see a forum member post a pull. I enjoy that part of the game I like to share my pulls and like to see others post theirs just as much. I don’t think I’ve posted a single pull this week and I pulled every legend. It’s not my goal to be hated for my good fortune and others lack of. It’s definitely not always luck tho..this week I had to spend some gold they didn’t all come from cvc. So idk man i guess we’re just different I like to see others do well and I like to share when that happens for myself and I apologize if that happens to much 🤷🏻‍♂️. You say to post up whatever I like but suggest that it’s not “tactful” to do so? Lol Maybe I should contact you after each pull to find out if I should post or not? Cuz I have no tact. 🤷🏻‍♂️ You say your post was not rooted in jealousy 🤔 that comment kinda smells 🤥.
    Anyway....... I feel like you are reading into this to much big guy after all it’s just a game.. I’m not posting pictures of my cars 🚗 house 🏡 or stacks of cash in my closet 😉.  
    Brother, my comments stand.  Bellichek doesn’t jump up and down after a season win.  I’m not your moral compass and we are both free of course to have our opinions.  My opinion is that over sharing is not over caring.  Dislike, hate me whatever......but when does sharing good fortune morph into being a boor and a braggart?  They are all shades of the same color.  I’m not calling you a boorish braggart, but I feel too much boasting is impolite and will call a person on it.  
    .....and I won’t defend my lack of jealousy because to do so would in effect be impolite.  ;)
    So basically you are saying my posts don’t bother you but you feel I’m impolite to the forum community by sharing to much... ok 😉 

Honestly I’m just surprised this is even a conversation / issue over my posting pulls. Seriously it’s just a game we don’t have to go all moral compass man  🧭. Good night gotta be up early.  Good luck tomorrow hope you get a good pull and share it 👍🏻
    edited October 2019
    That’s just it.....I will get the pulls cause I always do.....I won’t share unless super stoked because........I always get the pulls.

• retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    This is weird. If @mythicaldragon wants to post gis good pulls, then do it. It's not his responsibility to make sure others don't get butthurt. Honestly, the only reason they would be butthurt is jealousy 🤷🏻‍♂️ it's not like I would have gotten player x if myth didn't already pull him. Plus, I thoroughly enjoy how he responds to and handles the disagrees/haters 😉
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    Posting every pull is boring, imo. I like the pull posts as banter like when I got Meadows after @dkarski87 spent all that gold (I spent over 40k myself so I can do that lol). @JEDDDOGGY got me once too couple months back, can't remember the player. @bigvivec is just talking about how he moves throughout the world and his thoughts on sharing, y'all don't need to take it personally. I can also assure you he dngaf. Having a differing opinion or mode of operation is fine and the spice of life in this big bad world.
    edited October 2019
    Having a differing opinion or mode of operation is fine and the spice of life in this big bad world.
    I agree, which is why @mythicaldragon should post every single player he wants to post 😉 there are guys like Vince Lombardi that don't want to celebrate a touchdown, then there are guys like Terrell Owens who want to celebrate every touchdown in the most extravagant way they can think of. To each their own
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    @CanadaCubs I have or had every one of those plus his sig prime. We need just one more; Game Changer with that weird-ass grin on his face after giving up the dang dong to Altuve.
  • Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    bigvivec said:
    Look, I made a joke, don’t get all sensitive on me.  
    Be careful, he might cry to the mods now 😘

Don't dish shit if you can't take it, and don't take the tired, big-worded explanation that your trolling is above everyone else's. Don't act like it doesn't bother you either. 

If people are excited about a player they pulled, they should celebrate (which Belichick does, by the way, and he won a ton more than Lombardi did). Get over it. 
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Keep posting @mythicaldragon, in fact I would really like to see your late round pulls as well!  It is sad that some people use this forum to simply hate when the majority of the post are helpful and friendly.

Hmmm... wouldn’t it be nice if there was a block feature on the forum???
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    edited October 2019
    Before this thread closes, I’ll add my approach to it. 

Yesterday I pulled Ralph. I shared with 2 people individually as I was unsure on how excited I should be, knowing I could only get him to D1/2. Was I excited, yes. But it wasn’t really share worthy for me on this forum.  If I pulled an ATG I would 100% share here as I haven’t ever pulled one of those 

I guess I’m the guy who acts like he has been there before in the 1st quarter but then goes crazy in the 4th 
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    whynot said:
    Keep posting @mythicaldragon, in fact I would really like to see your late round pulls as well!  It is sad that some people use this forum to simply hate when the majority of the post are helpful and friendly.

There is an 'ignore' option. Go to the person's profile and you can ignore them. 

To add my 2 cents, I've learned first-hand that the community is far from ideal. To say there are haters would be an understatement. I've gotten to know @bigvivec a bit recently and I can assure you that he doesn't fall into that camp. Or at least, he does a great job of pretending to be happy for my latest tsb 'accomplishments.'  :D

Fwiw, I seriously hope that @mythicaldragon continues to post his pulls. The haters can exit stage left.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
    DFBB said:
    whynot said:

The haters can exit stage left.
    I prefer to go to the right but to each their own 
    House left then... @Bigpredfan
    edited October 2019
    House left then... @Bigpredfan
    Don’t twist my words <sarcastic font>
  • criffycriffy Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    i know we're supposed to be a community and all but i find how people genuinely dislike each other hilarious on the interwebs. more popcorn viewing fodder to entertain my pea-sized brain
    criffy said:
    i know we're supposed to be a community and all but i find how people genuinely dislike each other hilarious on the interwebs. more popcorn viewing fodder to entertain my pea-sized brain
    Ever watch Andy Griffith?  That community always has disagreements even though they are a community. Andy’s job seemed to be more of a mediator than a sheriff 
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    criffy said:

I agree where's that wife of mine to make me some popcorn. 
  • ReadingFightingPhilsReadingFightingPhils Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    It's been a little to tense lately.  You need to take some wisdom from the Rock - and Shake it Off - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xn3tUOJ9yv4

I agree where's that wife of mine to make me some popcorn. 
    I enjoyed this comment. Thank you
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    I was seriously expecting to see more posts of people pulling Kiner instead I have been thoroughly entertained. Thanks fellas