Pulled Ralph Kiner

2Next

Comments

• JCAM80JCAM80 Registered Users, Member 606 Posts
    I'll get this back on track.... saved my 8 cvc Buccaneers boxes til open this morning. Got Kiner in 2 out of 8. Then with today's free comeback gift box, got this Boog-er...
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    Why save all of them to open at once?
  • JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    I got the good ol 350 pxp from the box. Love getting pxp/lxp from the weekend boxes but sure would be nice if it was anywhere close to helping level. Heck 350 pxp doesn't get a b1 past b3 but "free" is free.
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    JCAM80 said:
    I'll get this back on track.... saved my 8 cvc Buccaneers boxes til open this morning. Got Kiner in 2 out of 8. Then with today's free comeback gift box, got this Boog-er...
    How dare you post that, that is awful and distasteful!... wait, I like it. So many 1st basemen this year.

And @mythicaldragon keep em coming. Who cares what any of these people think. People in the world tend to spin everything into something it's not.
    Just no.  
  • JCAM80JCAM80 Registered Users, Member 606 Posts
    Why save all of them to open at once?
    In my experience, you get better pulls if you open after the box is expired. 
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    edited October 2019
    This one goes out to.... oh you know who u are! 😉
    Have a good weekend good luck 🍀 everyone 👍🏻
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Just to set the record straight, I love seeing @mythicaldragon pulls. Because in reality, that's really the funnest part of this game is seeing something new and shinny jump from a box. So keep posting buddy, if anyone has a problem with it @bigvivec @Bigpredfan and @retirepujols will handle it. PM them and send them lots of stickers to please.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    Anyone got some lxp to lend me
  • captainmorgancaptainmorgan Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    Oops.  I’m not supposed to post Pulls?  I’m new to the forums and just posted another.... 

Oh well...
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    edited October 2019
    Oops.  I’m not supposed to post Pulls?  I’m new to the forums and just posted another.... 

Oh well...

No rule against posting pulls. If something excites you post it. Debbie actually made a new pinned thread to post pulls and stuff 
  • captainmorgancaptainmorgan Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    Yeah okay I’ll post next time to the pinned thread