Guys on sale?

fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
So I see Harper, Ohtani, Donaldson and Gonzalez all as bonus players this weekend and not available in boxes. I’m sure 2 will be FR, but will the others be on sale in the store???

Comments

• MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    Harper is in the store as a 19.99 bundle, Donaldson is in the store as a 49.99 bundle.   
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    That Donaldson deal is quite something. 
  • HaraycarayHaraycaray Registered Users, Member 910 Posts
    Sarcasm?
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    Sarcasm?
    Kinda but not really. It’s interesting. $50 for 6K gold and 20 mega PXP boxes (equivalent of 10K gold for those who buy them up) is intriguing when you add a 450 prime that could be useful if looking for a 3B. I’m not one to spend $50 at once, but for those who could use an upgrade at 3B and are willing to get the guaranteed position of need it isn’t too bad 
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    Essentially Donaldson is free since gold bundles at 50 bucks usually resemble the remaining elements.   
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    Harper on sale during WS with his former team playing is hilarious. I almost never compliment Glu for anything but that is expert troll level. Well done
  • whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    I just hate that they doubled up on 3rd baseman for the big bonus...doesn’t make sense to me. 
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    Just a bonus guy.....every one doesn’t have to make the standing team.  
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    edited October 2019
    Sarcasm?
    Kinda but not really. It’s interesting. $50 for 6K gold and 20 mega PXP boxes (equivalent of 10K gold for those who buy them up) is intriguing when you add a 450 prime that could be useful if looking for a 3B. I’m not one to spend $50 at once, but for those who could use an upgrade at 3B and are willing to get the guaranteed position of need it isn’t too bad 
    I agree with this.  If you look at things from a spenders perspective then the 49.99 bundle is great value and much better value then the 19.99.  Not to say I’m suggesting people to buy it and I myself am not buying it but value wise it’s pretty good