Unable to edit batting order

ballbusters71ballbusters71 Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
I've been unable to edit my batting order for 5 days now,  it's just blank when I go to it. Contact CS 3 days ago and the usual passing it on to the development team response is all I've got. Anyone else ever deal with this problem before?

Comments

• DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    This appears to be a 2.0.3 issue(on android). They've been aware of it for a few days now. The options would be to go back to 2.0.2 or just wait on the next update.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • total13total13 Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    Try making your My Legend inactive, if he's not already. That does the trick for me. 
  • Ak472019Ak472019 Registered Users, Member 51 Posts
    Made My Legend inactive didn't do anything.
  • jamesgroverjamesgrover Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Mines been doing the same. Cant edit batting order. Any ideas?

• bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    I defend GLU often because a lot of times I believe they are doing g the best they are able.....for me, this guy should get a warning letter because this reply that was up in one of the chats is 100% his own fabrication......”taking the piss” as it were....

• tacobravestacobraves Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    So we can't adjust our lineups.... in a baseball game... get the **** outta here
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    So we can't adjust our lineups.... in a baseball game... get the **** outta here
    Welcome to every version of TSB before about 1 year ago
  • mpimen007mpimen007 Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    That was my Facebook post!!  Haha... that rep cracked me up.  He actually sent a follow up message after I told him it didn't seem fair.  Go check it out.  I'm not sure if I can post it here... I'll check.

That's the newest message he sent me
    I would screenshot all of it then open a new ticket complaining about the situation as well as his horrible answers.  
    @bigvivec...lol, I love how the CS rep closed the ticket! 
    Also,,, Blackface
    I can’t believe he survived that politically though the brunette would seem to help......
  • [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    edited October 2019
    Ugh, sorry about that, guys.  They've gotten a talking to.

In case it's wasn't addressed, yeah it's broken for some users, and that's one of the top things we're going to get fixed.