Was I jailed?

2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
when I opened the app today my team had disappeared. Then maybe I used the wrong email (I might have used my wife’s to backup my account) to login so now I’m waiting for customer service to get back to me. Is it possible that I’m in jail?

Comments

• duckk123duckk123 Registered Users, Member 296 Posts
    I think a whole bunch of people have lost their progress randomly, but if you have your info backed up  by something, you should be able to log back in.
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts

I see jail has not treated you kindly already, @2003cobra.. keep your head up 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    I wish that I looked that good in that outfit 
    it’s  frustrating. There goes my cvc rewards. More importantly I’m finally off on a Monday so cycle capping my first legend Is on the agenda
    2003cobra said:
    it’s  frustrating. There goes my cvc rewards. More importantly I’m finally off on a Monday so cycle capping my first legend Is on the agenda
    That's terrible, man. Hopefully CS responds and gets you squared away before Monday. Definitely email yourself your correct email address and password for future reference, I've needed CS on multiple occasions to get me back in to my accounts. Some instances took 20 minutes, some took over 2 days 🤷🏻‍♂️
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    I probably should have done something like that to remember. Thanks for the tip and thanks for visiting.  
    Any time 😉👊🏻 I'll make sure to bring the red M&M's for the next visit 🤪 
    how about a file 
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    I’m sure it’s not jail.  Been jailed before and never had that issue.  That being said glu should use @retirepujols selfie, that’s enough to encourage anyone to go straight! 😂😂
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    Being jailed doesn't take away your team. Just can't contribute but still get to keep your team.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

Not sure what happened but I’m back in action. No file needed
    @pujols thanks for the pic-it got me through a lonely night