Free points

Comments

• 1994EXPOS1994EXPOS Registered Users, Member 149 Posts
    I was is in a club earlier y’all were in 2nd in a close bracket when I left. Can’t remember the name. Expos something was one of the teams? 
    The reason I asked I was gonna come back and help cuz it seemed y’all needed it. I been in to many clubs can’t remember lol.
    Ready to drop more points if anyone needs more help. 
    1994EXPOS is my team name and my buddy's club is Bania. His club is now in 3rd place, so if you want to come back you're more than welcome :smiley: Really appreciate your help to push the club to 2nd place earlier today, you're the man!

And @Soo_Choo_Train I saw you stopped by a 2nd time, so thanks again man, appreciate your help!
  • Soo_Choo_TrainSoo_Choo_Train Registered Users, Member 160 Posts
    No problem guys.  I’m only putting up maybe 10-20% of the points @mythicaldragon is, but every little bit helps.  That said, if you need a little bump, I’m your guy.  If you need to go from worst to first you’ll need @mythicaldragon for that. 😀
  • Taknadump111Taknadump111 Registered Users, Member 135 Posts
    Soo_Choo_Train, thanks for stopping by, you're help is much appreciated! 
  • BigBibbins333BigBibbins333 Registered Users, Member 243 Posts
    For sure.. @BigBibbins333  if you need help the rest of the event I’m looking for a home to just play my games as energy refills for rest of event. Getting about 5 mil to 15 mill per game. Just lemme know 👍🏻
    I'm sure you have plenty of other offers but the door is open here if you want. I wish I had more to offer than a bronze CVC. It is what it is.
  • matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    I got back to 12th. If y’all just need a place to hide. Thanks to all that dropped by.  Choo bigs dragon. You guys rock 
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
    Could could use a little help. Had to attend wedding this weekend. Sunny Beaches. Thanks. 
  • COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
    Thank you soooo much Soo Choo ! 
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    @matt_sackett I’ll put up points for you. 10 million for 6 games so not quite like the others but it might help
  • matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    Thanks. Y’all helped a lot. I sincerely appreciate it fellas. 
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Anyone need free points today? 
  • criffycriffy Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    i can use some, opened up the club, fistful of wang
  • chris320320chris320320 Registered Users, Member 70 Posts
    I could use some if you’re willing to help out. Chris320320 currently in 8th 
  • whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    MegaGluSniffers could use some points 
    Thanks guys. I’ve settled in with criffys club I’m not gonna jump around today as I’m at work and it’s hard to do at work. Technically not supposed to have phones at work 🤣.
    I’ll more than likely be jumping around this weekend tho 👍🏻. Unless my bracket is good which I seriously doubt 🙄. 
  • JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    IF anyone is available I am fighting to stay top 100....
  • criffycriffy Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    @mythicaldragon gave me a piggyback ride today all the way to 3rd. Thanks again bud
    No problem man! Thanks for having me 👍🏻👊🏻
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    Club rank #6 right now anyone available to help with a last minute push? 
    Anybody need some extra points?  I can help hit the max tier bonus, or just drop points.  I’ve got about an hour to play.  My bronze 1 Orel is warmed up and ready to throw. 😀
    @Soo_Choo_Train
    you can drop by forum bg day (look for JTANDME) if you want. It'a bigpred and I as no one else from the forum came  but we are locked up with the skykings so we are buried. 
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Dam those skykings!
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    @Soo_Choo_Train I think @mwilson829 has a close battle going on at ht0wn (that's a zero), I believe he's in first but could use some help keeping it 😁 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    dkarski87 said:
    Dam those skykings!
    I see what ya did there lol. 
    I sent my scout team to check on @mwilson829.  He looks like he’s doing fine all by himself. 😲😀
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    I sent my scout team to check on @mwilson829.  He looks like he’s doing fine all by himself. 😲😀
    Well, that's good news 😁
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • mwilson829mwilson829 Registered Users, Member 364 Posts
    edited November 2019
    Turned out well. Thanks to @Reeces and Fredd3 for the closing assistance. 

If anyone needs a discount club this weekend, feel free to drop by ht0wn (with a zero). .3 discount. Donations appreciated but not required. 
    Thanks for offering that up to us.  Nice job today!
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    Any stallions putting up points this weekend? Club rank 8 right now. 1 and 2 are probably out of reach but we can get 3, 4, or 5 with a little boost. 
    @ShoveItUpYoenis2 club name? I’ll stop by at start of next cvc. 
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    Give a club name. I’ll help between cvcs