WOH 10.28.2019

JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts

Well crap, I kinda like him. I'm torn on whether to cycle cap or not. Only have 9 minutes to decide haha.

Prev1345

Comments

• DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Hot diggity damn! Hmm....
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    Ok, ignorant question....why do you have to decide by 11am if you’re gonna cycle cap him or not?
  • whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    Awesome! Got a spot ready for him😀
  • navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    Do you guys think this means we see a 440 on Wednesday now?
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    Ok, ignorant question....why do you have to decide by 11am if you’re gonna cycle cap him or not?
    Because @JEDDDOGGY is an absolute beast, and he needs to decide if he's going to cycle 25 times and cap him or "just" 12 times for the lxp and club points 😲
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    I was expecting the signature primes from the teams that lost for Wednesday’s 
  • MoenPDCMoenPDC Registered Users, Member 615 Posts
    I'm assuming 490 max?
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts

Not an ignorant question! And I guess I have until my first cycle is complete to decide. From there, its one path or the other or else the more cycles you go without deciding to level him puts you behind the 8 ball to do it. If I cycle 6 times and then all the sudden decide to level him at 4pm then I've lost a ton of time to get the cycles I need.
    MoenPDC said:
    I'm assuming 490 max?

500 max
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    JEDDDOGGY said:

Not an ignorant question! And I guess I have until my first cycle is complete to decide. From there, its one path or the other or else the more cycles you go without deciding to level him puts you behind the 8 ball to do it. If I cycle 6 times and then all the sudden decide to level him at 4pm then I've lost a ton of time to get the cycles I need.
    Got it.  So simply a function of time it takes to do it then?
  • HaraycarayHaraycaray Registered Users, Member 910 Posts
    Don’t forget to grab your 3rd version of Rirrutto. Can’t wait for the Thanksgiving royale on Wednesday considering we’re just jumping the gun on holidays and ignoring the WORLD FREAKING SERIES 
    pitchers same?
  • redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    I’m trying HoF for the first time since legends were in it, we’ll see how it goes.  I didn’t feel like classic today even though my keepers need the exp, just bored and need a challenge today.
    edited October 2019
    6.6=yates; 6.7=verlander; 6.8=cole; 6.9=fergie;  6.10=thigpen

All level 1s. 

edit: last 5 are all rightys
  • WaveburnerWaveburner Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
    Are those all righties DFBB? I vaguely remember Thigpen
    what pitching hand is Fergie?
    Yes all R
    Are those all righties DFBB? I vaguely remember Thigpen
    All rightys.
  • navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts

• BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    JEDDDOGGY said:

Technically you have until the 2nd time you attempt 6-10. Just sayin 
  • DomerHomerDomerHomer Registered Users, Member 76 Posts
    Maybe it's just me, but this literally made me LOL. Works on multiple levels. Nicely done @navyjack77
  • redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    I got him on the first try (Thigpen) with Meadows, I don’t know if I wanna keep going as I can’t cap Belle but it felt good to get it done in about 45-50 minutes with only 300-400 gold in boosts (no restarts except a video restart vs Cole).
  • bobdylan_fanbobdylan_fan Registered Users, Member 303 Posts
    Well HOF seems to be set at unbeatable today. 
    I cycled it 8 times last week, and improved my team over the weekend with two legends 510 & 520....capped....skills at 13/13...and can't even sniff beating Thigpen.
    So - screw it, got better things to do today.
    Edmonds lost 6 times in a row to Thigpen. Guess he was useful for 1 week. Whatever.
  • bobdylan_fanbobdylan_fan Registered Users, Member 303 Posts
    There's bumping HOF...then there's "screw you". This would be "screw you". Lol.
  • More2Most2FirstMore2Most2First Registered Users, Member 777 Posts
    My dumb ass forgot to pay attention to the pitcher skills for Jenkins and Thigpen, anyone happen to know or screenshot?
    FWIW...took me about 2.5k gold to beat HoF ONCE today.  4 tries against Jenkins and 2 against Thigpen

• mwilson829mwilson829 Registered Users, Member 364 Posts
    I honestly haven't noticed much of a bump in difficulty.  Cycled twice now, and Buckner is 2-for-2 on Thigpen with only video boosts each time.
    Unfortunately for me @mwilson829, my current best finishers are Bellinger (430 rating with skills at level 13) and Carew (426 rating with skills at level 13), so the difficulty bump is noticeable for me...probably not for most of those using capped 470+ legends, lol.
  • COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
    What was Edmonds level and skills @JEDDDOGGY ? I was excited that I just about had enough LxP to level him up.  Very depressing.