Lost everything

slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
Got this notification about some update and boom. Log in and lost everything. Anyone know anything about this??

Comments

• retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    They're just meeting their daily "Glu up" quota 😉 it's amazing how many different issues there are in this game, and how often they occur. It's pretty disgusting. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    I’m also done playing for good. This is insane. And CS won’t reply until tomorrow. So I’m losing my 7pm CvC reward
  • Bighead38Bighead38 Registered Users, Member 132 Posts
    Go to setting page and log in. Hopefully you had it backed up. 
    It’s back up via my email address, but I’m not sure where that is
    Like there’s no actual login button unless I’m missing something
    Thank you! I figured it out. 
  • Bighead38Bighead38 Registered Users, Member 132 Posts
    Now hopefully you don’t have to redo it 5 times like I have today. 
  • GordonBombayGordonBombay Registered Users, Member 107 Posts
    Twice for me today.  I have missed 4 CVC matches in the last week because of the updates and sending gifts during matches which freezes my CVC screen.  
  • GordonBombayGordonBombay Registered Users, Member 107 Posts
    I bet you get faster response than me.  Though that might be because that time you were outside their headquarters wearing the hotdog eating mask you already got their attention.  
  • tribeguy2147tribeguy2147 Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    I got kicked out over 48 hours ago. Still waiting on a response 
  • ChuckNaztyRoxChuckNaztyRox Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    Same thing happened to me yesterday. I’m still waiting on a response from CS. I am deathly afraid to hit anything and lose my team forever. 
    So like @Bighead38 said above. If you go to settings and tap the email auth button it will allow uou to sign up or login.
  • belowmebamabelowmebama Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    When I tap the email to log in and back up to prior it tells me that I need to use the original device. I’m on the original device!!! I’ve always accessed Tap Sports Baseball from my iPhone. Any suggestions? Any one else having this issue? 
  • belowmebamabelowmebama Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    Geez. Now I’m firmly regretting spending so much on this game. Being that I’m a leader of a club, will this impact them in any way?
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    @belowmebama first of all, nice name. No, it won't impact your club in any way besides not having your participation for however long it takes for your account to be restored and if any members need to be invited. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • cb11cb11 Registered Users, Member 341 Posts
    Dealing with CS too on this one. Gotta love the timing that it happens on double gold weekend and when I actually have bonus players. Typical Glu
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    Yup got that same message when I had to switch to my wife’s phone after the version 2 upgrade. Took a couple of back and forths with CS but they eventually unlocked it
  • RippersRippers Registered Users, Member 332 Posts
    I lost my account tonight following a simple reboot. I was able to login to my account and restore. Weird!
  • SuperKingOfPaisasSuperKingOfPaisas Registered Users, Member 175 Posts
    "could not link to facebook"
  • pponellapponella Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    I've been gone since yesterday morning. I played before I went to bed on Sunday night, opened the app to play on Monday morning and I was completely reset. When I tried to login with my email address it simply says username and password incorrect. I did get an email from tech support back asking for my account name which I sent, but I'm still waiting for resolution. This is really frustrating! I've probably gotten kicked from my club by now.