Halloween Costume

ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
My job is giving an Apple Watch to whoever has the best Halloween costume. Need some suggestions. 

Comments

• matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    Buddy the elf
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• ZaneJ78ZaneJ78 Registered Users, Member 369 Posts
    Go as the girls behind home plate from the world series game last night.
    Need more Living Legends!
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    go as Bryce Harper sitting behind home plate watching the series 
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    Go as shaggy from scooby doo. Green shirt and khakis are easy, but taking a party sub all for yourself to eat should get you the victory 
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    If you have a wife/girlfriend/the chick at work that everyone "knows"- then I would just smear fake blood all over your face and her crotch. Cheap, easy, funny, it works 😉 have her show up to work with you and linger for everyone to see before she leaves 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    pujols I don’t even know what to say. Well I do have comments but I don’t want this thread to get shut down
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    @matt_sackett That's solid

@ZaneJ78 Did you see that one girl's instragram? Don't open it at work  ;) I hope someone starts a petition to get them unbanned from MLB 

@Bigpredfan That's good but one of my co workers already is doing Velma and her boyfriend was Shaggy

@retirepujols Bahahaha that's hilarious but still a sore subject - one of my coworkers tried to get me fired for harassment which didn't work out considering I had 100's of "love you" text messages from her plus all of the dirty pics. Live and learn - never mistress a psycho 
     one of my coworkers tried to get me fired for harassment which didn't work out considering I had 100's of "love you" text messages from her plus all of the dirty pics. Live and learn - never mistress a psycho 
    Dude.. dress up as her with a psychopathic twist!!
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    edited October 2019

you must have zero shame to wear it. I won a $200 amazon gift card 

• NotTodayNotToday Registered Users, Member 45 Posts
    Dress up in a toga or a general’s attire. Hang a potato on a string from your waist and go as an evil dictator.  
  • [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    edited October 2019
    I was thinking about being Clayton Kershaw and lob soft balls at my boss and some of my teammates, but I don't think that's a good idea because they might hit them out of the office.

I also don't want to spend money on Dodgers stuff.
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    I was thinking about being Clayton Kershaw and lob soft balls at my boss and some of my teammates, but I don't think that's a good idea because they might hit them out of the office.

Interesting. I assumed the blue in blue leopard was dodger blue

Good call.
  • [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts

Interesting. I assumed the blue in blue leopard was dodger blue
    Nope, but I do like the struggling Warriors.

Packers > Warriors > Sharks > Giants.
    Crazy how the Warriors are gonna miss the playoffs this season after their dominate run the past several seasons. 
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Heeeey @blueleopard when will atg Jackie Robinson be in a box in the store for gold purchase? 

Im going as a toilet... and my wife she’s the Poo 💩 😉
    I wanted to go as @retirepujols but that epic beard is too hard to duplicate from hobby lobby or party city.

Did y’all see Jimmy Graham’s costume