TSB shop talk: October Edition

2Next

Comments

• BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    bigvivec said:
    MoenPDC said:
    B)bigvivec said:
    FWIW they are slowly losing me.......game is in a rut right now.....I’m in a rut right now.......dreading the hours I’ll have to spend cycle capping for WOH, especially if the prize is a donkey like last week who doesn’t make my prime/bonus or CvC teams and only gets bench status for WOH squad.  That and all the issues.....just not as fun anymore.  The new update sucked some life out of the game for sure and it’s alot more dry now that more people “stay in their lanes”......the creative freedoms that made the game fun are fading hard.  CVC sniping used to be fun with tight battles.  Dead clubs now are just dead and CvC sniping feels like raking leaves....just going around collecting without opposition.  The active global scene has quieted and it feels like there are less people in the game.  

go diamond
    I would quit if I had to play more than 100 BGs at a time.  That for me would be dreadful.  
    Just stop at 99. And do that 9 times a day and you’ll be good 
  • MoenPDCMoenPDC Registered Users, Member 615 Posts
    bigvivec said:
    MoenPDC said:
    B)bigvivec said:
    FWIW they are slowly losing me.......game is in a rut right now.....I’m in a rut right now.......dreading the hours I’ll have to spend cycle capping for WOH, especially if the prize is a donkey like last week who doesn’t make my prime/bonus or CvC teams and only gets bench status for WOH squad.  That and all the issues.....just not as fun anymore.  The new update sucked some life out of the game for sure and it’s alot more dry now that more people “stay in their lanes”......the creative freedoms that made the game fun are fading hard.  CVC sniping used to be fun with tight battles.  Dead clubs now are just dead and CvC sniping feels like raking leaves....just going around collecting without opposition.  The active global scene has quieted and it feels like there are less people in the game.  

go diamond
    I would quit if I had to play more than 100 BGs at a time.  That for me would be dreadful.  

Its 1000 times better then watching videos for less then half the reward in the same amount of time
  • MoenPDCMoenPDC Registered Users, Member 615 Posts
    for example I need gold for CVC today and like a dummy finished a cycle late last night and blew EVERYTHING on mega lxp boxes before they left the store.......Don't have enough time between when I woke up and first clash to cycle again, esp being on a delay...so I'm watching videos atm and its dreadful
  • MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    MoenPDC said:
    for example I need gold for CVC today and like a dummy finished a cycle late last night and blew EVERYTHING on mega lxp boxes before they left the store.......Don't have enough time between when I woke up and first clash to cycle again, esp being on a delay...so I'm watching videos atm and its dreadful

Playing at gold is just about money (resource) management.  I hit videos during double gold but that's it.  I just make sure to always maintain a nest egg of gold and I avoid expensive player chases or crazy WOH days.  To me, that's much better than spending every day grinding bonus games.

But to each his own.  That's what makes the game fun. 

• criffycriffy Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    @Metsicans same boat, i stopped spending months ago, nowhere near to the level of becoming a VIP. really just wanted to build a nest egg of gold through 2x weekends to cycle cap hof (12x cycles using about 5-6k gold yesterday), and should be set for the next month or so (still have around 33k or so), unless i want to take a player's skills to 20/20... still debating.
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    There is nothing wrong with staying gold. Some guys want to grind more some guys think that they want to grind more and some guys are tired of the grind. Diamond life is not cheap and it’s very time consuming 
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    Haven't kept up much but I am guessing no ATG in the store yet?
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    correct houmy